Chapter 03: Let's play the game of love.

Hi guys!

Sorry this took a long time. I have exams & not a lot of time to type.

I won't be posting for a couple of days but once it's the weekend I'll make sure to post chapter 4!

Enjoy!

- Kat 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Niall's POV

"Harry! Why can't you just tell us what happend?" I ask him.

We haven't seen Skie since yesterday. She refused to talk to us & didn't answer any of my calls.

"Nothing. She just left. Maybe she got sick of us & didn't want to hang out or something." He says rolling his eyes.

One thing i've learned about Harry is that whenever he lies his hands start twitching. I look down at his hands that we're obviously twitching.

"Do you really think I'm stupid enough to believe you?" I ask him.

"We'll-" He says before I cut him.

"Don't even start." 

"Liam! I'm so sad & It's all Hazza's fault!" I say pouting at him.

"Aww." Liam cooed.

"Wanna get Nandos?" He asks.

My frown instantly turns into a smile.

Nandos always makes everything better. 

[AN: I am not sure if there is Nandos in LA but let's just pretend there is.]

Harry's POV

Now I'm all alone.

Niall & Liam just left while Zayn & Louis went out to shop early this morning.

Why was Niall worrying anyway? She's just a girl. 

But last night I couldn't stop thinking about the kiss. I don't know why I kissed her. 

Her lips just looked so perfect & I wanted to see how they felt like. I didn't actually think I'd enjoy the kiss but I hate her. 

I need to talk to her, not because I want to but because Niall seems to miss her.

I put on my jack wills hoodie & exit the hotel room.  Wait what hotel was she again?

I walk down the hallway looking at all the door numbers.

Okay, let me just text Lou.

I bring out my Iphone ignoring my twitter & other social networking sites.

"Hey Lou, I know this is weird to ask but what's Skie's hotel room number? - Haz x"

I wait for about a minute till he responds.

"I think it's 165 Why? You realized how pretty she was so you wanted to see her ;) - Boo bear x"

Oh god no.

"No. Never. I just need to  talk to her for Niall. - Haz x"

"Sure.. Whatever you say ;) - Boo bear x"

I just roll my eyes at his response. 

Why would I find her interesting or attractive in anyway or form?

I find her hotel door & tense up.

I think of what I am going to do. Will she slam the door at me? Will she slap me?