Chapter Nine:- They Woke Up, They Woke Up The Lions.

Katy remained her silence, it's was what she was doing for the past 12 hours. John wanted her talk and hear her sweet angelic voice echo, or at least hear her cute little giggles. But she didn't, she just looked everywhere but John's eyes as he held her tightly against his chest.

John sighs loudly, placing his index finger under her chin to look into her ocean-colored eyes, but before John could stare at her eyes, she drops her head down, her nose again John's collarbone and lets her body falls against John's, he quickly realizes how burning hot she was and he furrows his eyebrows.

"Are you sick?" He asks massaging her scalp.

"No, I just haven't slept properly last night. Hold me and I'll be just fine," She says before unexpectedly inching up a little and kissing his cheek before dropping back down lazily. John knew for a fact that Katy was lying about not being sick, it was obvious just by the way her breathing was extremely heavy.

"Alright." John sighs quietly. He looked at her with his gleaming eyes and brought her to his warm embrace. she sank her face into his chest as if to ask him to never let go as she puts her arms around him.

John sits there as he continued to absorb and examine Katy's beauty. She was too good for this world, too precious and too tiny to be in the place that is full of very obnoxious people. Mia for example or any rude bitch of her squad, John knew and was sure that no one expected Katy to fight for John the way she did last night. But Katy isn't the person to blame, never is and never will. Katy is the type of person that is polite, kind, adorable and lovely until you get on her bad side, and that something good because Katy knows how to stand up for herself even though she may be known as this little Angel, she still won't let you use her.

Every time what happened last night flashes into John's brain, he can't help but smile. because Katy makes him feel that way. His little princess.

Last night might've been the best night in their relationship, not just because they kissed, but because they finally exchanged their first I love you's. Now some of you may think, oh alright they said I love you's that's pretty cute. But it really means a lot to John since it's Katy's first relationship, and he gets to be the man she calls her boyfriend first, and forever.

Everything about her makes him smile, gosh he can't with her cuteness. His heart softens when he sees her giggle, or cuddle into his side it makes him happy knowing this girl might be the mother of his children and the girl he's gonna stay with forever. he wants that, he really does.

As her consciousness ebbed, her mind went into free fall, swirling with the beautiful chaos of a new dream.

"Don't you think the girls are worried about you babe?" John says as he continues to rub her back gently, going in a circular motion before kissing the top of her head softly. As John waits for Katy's reply he furrows his eyebrows, knowing that Katy always replies or at least let out a little voice like 'Mhm'.

John drops his head and slowly removes Katy's head from his chest, but before he could remove her head completely, Katy's head falls into John's left palm, her eyes were closed peacefully, lips forming a perfect pout and eyelashes rubbing her cheeks slowly. His baby girl was sleeping.

John feels guilty and quickly places Katy head back to his chest, this time giving her some space to breathe and continued rubbing her back like before. Katy's musky scent filled the air around the both of them and John can't help but relax, the scent was unbelievably calming, and John loved it so much.

John has changed, completely actually, he promised himself that he'll do anything to keep her because, despite all the things he needed in life, he needed her more. Yes, she had this kind of impact on John. She means everything to John to the point that John didn't want to do anything except spend time with her, he didn't know why he changed all the sudden. but he is pretty sure that this time he isn't close to falling in love because this time he has fallen in love completely.

Everything about her is something that John desired. Desired so much. Who wouldn't Have a desire for everything she does? I mean come on you're seeing an angel, talking to an angel. it's an indescribable feeling and as much as anyone would try to describe and explain, it's impossible to find the right words or words that can fit perfectly or be close enough.

Katy's phone vibrates on the kitchen table and the name 'Shannon' was written in white letters popped up, for a second, John debates whether he should just answer the phone call and tell her that Katy was sleeping, or decline the call and tell Katy that Shannon called after she woke up- finally, after a couple of seconds he gives in and grabs Katy iPhone. he presses the green button and places the phone on his ear.

"Hello?" He says, hands still stroking Katy's scalp. "John?" Shannon says, a little confused on why John would answer Katy's phone. "Where is Katy?" She asks immediately, worry filling her voice as she hopes that Katy is okay and nothing might've happened to her best friend.

"Katy is sleeping, I'll let her know to call you back when she wakes up," John informs politely, still talking in a low voice to prevent Katy from waking up. "Sleeping? John are you for real it's ten! Katy is normally the first one to wake up is she okay?!" Shannon says panicking, John is confused for a second as he wonders why the hell Shannon would think he is lying about whatever Katy is doing or wherever she was.

"She has been up all night, crying if I recall correctly, and I think she's a little sick Shannon, her temperature has been high and she is breathing heavily." John sighs, and he can hear Shannon panicking on the other side of the phone, and he can't help but smile a little at the fact that Shannon has known Katy for less than three weeks but is still as caring as if she has known her for ages.

"Take care of her," Shannon finally says, and John lets out a soft 'mhmm'. The call eventually ended and John places Katy's phone back onto the coffee table and slides his arm under Katy's legs and picks her up bridal-style, Katy was very light, of course, John wasn't surprised because come on, she is so tiny and cute and all that stuff.

He easily walks towards his bed and he hears Katy whine a little and he feels guilty. "Baby hold on to me for a second please." He murmurs and Katy does, wraps her arms around John's neck and closes her eyes again, her tiredness taking the best of her clearly.

He quickly removes the blankets and places Katy on the mattress gently, her arms left his neck and her head rested on the white pillows, her hair sprawled beautifully and John slowly places the blankets on her petite body.

A wide smile was drawn on John's face, as he stared at the seraph laying in front of him, she is so pretty in all of her states, smiling, mad, sad, and sleeping. John slowly finds himself leaning towards Katy's lips, pressing a soft kiss on her lips, before moving upwards and kissing her forehead.

John walks to the other side of the bed and slowly sits there, his wide smile still on his face, he wondered for a second. Is this what love felt like? Giving up things for whom you love? Being happy because their happiness is all that matters in life? Was it really this beautiful?

If this what love felt like then John wouldn't want to give it up for the world. Because love is broad; if you love someone, you love all things, not just their beauty, love is narrow; you love one and only one, to you, no one matters in the world except that one person you love.

---

A/N: Sorry for being inactive, it's all because I am days away from my due date and its a girl!! please suggest names that'll fit my baby girl and thanks for all the support I get on this story. My wedding is in May, 28th of May actually. thanks again I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH.