Chapter Three:- I'm Not Close Anymore

A day turned into two, and two days turned into three, and three days turned into a week, and it turned into 2 weeks and they had a week before the studying starts again from their long spring break- flirtatious texts were sent between the two, texts like you're eyes, are gorgeous, baby.  And little X's 

Everyone liked her, everyone. except one, Mia Moretti. Just the thought of John touching Katy will kill this girl, she just loathed Katy- because she considers John as hers, she was so obsessed with this single man.

Well, the story starts with that Mia and John had a little thing a couple months ago. and the truth is- John wasn't really into it like Mia was. he knew Mia wasn't the one for him, she wasn't his soulmate he was sure, and plus- he considered her as a classmate, not even a friend.

'I'll be outside your dorm in a few, I need to see you babes X'

He texts and Katy doesn't help but blush a little at his desperate need, it was it for the both of them. they were deeply in love. So deeply in love. he was her first love ever, and she was sure she found her soul mate just by staring at his beautiful eyes.

"Who is that you texting?" Shannon asks sitting on Katy's bed. "John." Katy giggles shutting her phone and looks down to her lap and Shannon nudges Katy's shoulder lightly as she smiles. "You're in love aren't you?"

Katy quickly looks up at her best friend and nods her head very shyly. "That's cute." Shannon mumbles and Katy smiles showing off her beautiful dimples, this girl was breathtaking. "Well, John is a nice guy, I trust him with our Angel," Shannon teases and Katy blushes cutely. "He is probably out there waiting for me, I have to go, Shan," she excuses herself and walks to the door and gets out.

as she twisted the door handle, she could see John looking handsome in a black T-shirt and denim jeans. Fuck, she thought to herself as he slowly came into her view. "Baby..." John starts before taking his girl in his strong arms. 

"Fuck baby, I missed you so fucking much." John groans once Katy wrapped her arms around his neck, "I miss you," Katy says quietly and John kissed her cheek while taking her tighter in the embrace- but not too tight on her frail frame.

"You miss me?" John smiles cupping her face as they ended their embrace. "So much," Katy corrects his sentence and runs her fingers that were poking out of her sweater paws in his thick brown hair.

In reality, they haven't seen each other for 4 days. Not a lot I know, but for these two- it was a  terrible amount of time. It was love, love was the one to be blamed, all they seem to think about is each other. Even if they thought about something else, their thoughts will drift to each other slowly. They were perfect in each other's eyes, it was love, no one could ever deny that.

"Sof!" Shannon squeals as she stares in the door eye. "What?" Sophia replies and Shannon points to the door eye, Sophia looks into the door eye and pouts her lips. "Aw," she says motioning to how adorable of  the perfect view in the hallway was. "They're so cute," Sophia continues as they both stare in Awe.

"What's cute? lemme see!" Cleo yells pushing the two away from the door eye. "Aw," Cleo says and stands with  the rest of the girls as they take in the beauty of that moment.

"Come," John holds her hand and guides her to his room, "I want to give you something," he assures and walks with his girl as they make their way to his dorm- that moment John couldn't help but take in every little feature of this human. People will say Katy is perfect with her flaws, but the truth is, Katy had no flaws, she was a flawless human.

"You deserve these," he says handing her a bouquet of flowers and a small chocolate box, "Every Angel deserves a flower, and you're an Angel baby."