Chapter Five:- I Want This To Last.

"Katy. I am sorry," John repeated again and again- He has been saying that for the past ten minutes, trying his best to get Katy to say something, but she remained her silence as she held tightly on the wet napkin she used to wipe the blood of John's knuckle. She started chewing on her lower lip and her eyes welled up with tears.

Katy looked away from John's knuckle as her faced turn red. "Shut up," she mumbled to him. She grinded her teeth back and forth, as tears silently filled her eyes. Her shaking hands became clenched fists and she dug her fingers into his knuckles as she bit her quivering lip. John looked at her- holding back his tears as well. "John I really like you."

"I do too Katy, believe me please." He replied- making Katy shake her head in disbelief before tearing up silently.

John felt the anger rush through his head- but disappointment did too. Once his knuckles were no longer bloody- he grabbed her hand and tugged her closer. "I fucking do- I am falling for you Katy, I fucking am." John groans pulling her to his chest very securely- trying his best to prevent the tears threatening to fall out of her eyes.

Soft sniffles, and quiet sobs- were all what he heard in the dark and silent room. The full moon was the only way of light John and Katy relied on. She broke down entirely- placing those little hands on her face as she let all the tears she held out of her beautiful blue eyes, "You do?" she whispers silently crying harder- making John wonder; how long has she held this for?

"Yes baby."

Her face showed distress and as she closed her eyes, drops slowly ran down her beautiful face. She had wiped them so much they were red and swollen. When she went to look around- trying her best to avoid eye contact with John, her vision was blurry; it was difficult for her to see clearly.

She stood still with a look of complete hopelessness on her face. Her knees started to wobble. She swiped at her eyes but the tears came any way. They poured out and she could only choke on the rock in her throat.

They both ended up, in each other's arms. Crying, sobbing, and sniffling. Both trying to stop the other from crying but failing miserably and ending up continuously crying like weak little babies. He hesitantly raised his hand to stroke Katy's head, in attempt to make her feel better. But returned it back to her back and rubbed it gently hoping she'd stop crying- Because. Fuck. She was the fucking reason he's crying, Katy is showing him. His sweet sensitive soul. And nothing else.

John finally gave in. Placed his hand on her head and gave it soft strokes, letting his long fingers go through ever lock of hair making Kay feel sleepy and dizzy. "I don't like her. I like you. I want you. Not her. I need you. She'll never be you baby, ever."

Clenching on his T-shirt tighter, she stopped crying slowly. Sniffling between each breath, and resting her forehead on John's chest very lightly. "It's okay," She sniffles one more time closing her eyes and wrapping her arms around John's torso- tightly indeed.

"Still coming to the party?" John asks still stroking her head very gently still. "Wouldn't miss my first date for the world." She sobs- lightly giggling after, sending a warm sensation into John's body. Gently, he grabbed her arm and guided her to his bed before wrapping her in his arms again- making sure to warm her up.

"Please stay. Please baby," John begs bringing Katy to his lap, kissing the soft skin of her forehead slowly. Katy still- remained her silence but a small smile said it all.

Eyelids closed, her breathing deep and relaxed, all the muscles in her face and body were totally at peace. John placed her sleeping body on the mattress- Head against the pillows and body cuddled up in a small ball. And those French braids made her look as innocent as a little child. The light pink sweater made her look so cuddly and touchable. Making John think nothing but Katy. Katy, Katy, and more Katy. She was the only thinkable thing that appears in his brain.

His Phone rang and rang- but he didn't realize till Katy began to stir a little- Eyebrows furrowed as she buried her head in the John-scented pillows.

Finally, John grabbed his phone and answered who the hell was calling him this time- It was midnight. As he checked his caller ID- it was Ryan, as much as he wanted to decline the call and talk to him later, he couldn't- because he just knew it was going to be about him and Katy.

He hesitantly pressed the green button and placed the phone right beside his ear. "Finally you picked up!" Ryan exclaims and John groans. "What the hell do you want Ryan?"

"Is Katy with you? Because Cleo won't quit asking at me! She's fucking worried as well as Shannon and Sophia!" He replies mocking John's ridiculous groan at the end.

"Yes. And she's staying over for the night. Now bye." He angrily hangs up placing his phone pretty harshly on the nightstand making Katy gasp and open her eyes in shock. John quickly takes a glance at her before placing his hand on her cheek--- trying his best to get her to calm down.

"C'mere." He cooed- wrapping his strong muscular arms around her skinny waist, bringing her impossibly closer. So she lays there on top of him. The warmth of his body caressing her soft skin. They could have laid there for hours, her legs bent and separated over his, her knees pressed tight into his hips and her arms wrapped gently around his neck. He could feel her chest expand and contract on top of his as she breathed warm air that tickled the side of his neck. He tightened his grasp around her waist as she kisses his cheek very softly.

Katy loves it. It's just When John wraps his arm around her and pulls her close, she feels safe, wanted, protected and other things- and she loves it, she really does, it the best feeling in the world to her- it is also to other people, indeed.

Sometimes no words can describe the feelings they have for each other- It's just so special. How much her heart races when you get a text from him, or when he see her smile and laugh at his stupid jokes.

Sometimes it can take one thing to make you realize how much you need and love someone. When you know that you can't function daily without them and that the thought of losing them makes you feel sick. You know that feeling you get in your chest? That's just exactly how they both feel about each other- its just a special feeling you know?

The kind of love where you can't go through one day without missing him or thinking of him 24 hours a day- Is exactly what's happening here. When she closes her eyes- she can feel him close to her. When he is the only one that completes her and makes her the happiest woman alive, she can never stop loving this guy- never will she ever stop.

--

She opened her eyes. The sunlight bathed her skin as she lays alone in the king sized bed. She tried closing her eyes to avoid the rays of sunlight that entered through the curtain's fabric. What had happened yesterday was something she didn't want to deal with today. Sitting up, she groans digging her head in her palms tiredly.

"Sleepy head." John chuckles making his way towards her- with a mug filled with decaf between his palms. Her now messy French braids still looked attractive to John making him have a slight- tickly sensation in his belly, "I love you're braids- make you s'cute," he chuckle sitting beside her.

"What's this?" She's asks- voice raspy and all.

"Decaf."

"Can I have a sip?"

John chuckles handing the mug to Katy who grabbed it gently- Sipped slowly on the hot liquid before closing her eyes to sniff slowly. She took another sip.

"Hey! That was two sips!" He groans- getting a giggle from Katy.

Handing the cup back she snuggles into his side has he pulls her closer.

--

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter. I promise they'll get longer. I actually wrote this is 10 minutes because I have a meeting in an hour and I have to get going.

P.S: Guys I have a little bump!

-Alexia