Chapter Four:- On My Mind

Katy and the girls decide they'll eat breakfast in some fancy restaurant and after they'll go shopping for Calvin's party. Katy was dressed in a white crop top and denim shorts as gorgeous locks of black hair fell off her shoulders down to her back.

Her phone beeped and Katy immediately grabbed it before unlocking it to see the message.

'Good Morning baby...'

Red leaked into her cheeks as she cutely smiled and bit her lip. Her nose soon crinkled and her row of white straight teeth was now visible. Anything and everything about John would make this 22-year-old smile. Love has hit her, it has hit her hard this time, and it was her first time.

'XX'

She types back, closing her eyes and placing her phone on her chest. "Mine," She whispered already claiming John as hers. She definitely loves him its written everywhere around her face and just the way that he actually drives he so fucking crazy can make her go to his dorm and wrap her arms around him and tell him how in love she is because of him.

As the girls made their way down to the exit of the dorm complex, Cleo and Sophia seemed very into the conversation that was going on between them whilst Shannon was too busy searching for her phone in her purse, "I can't find my phone!" She growled and Katy placed her a palm on her hand to calm her down, "Maybe its still in the dorm, calm down babe," Katy says and Shannon looks at Katy like she just discovered Mars and smiled happily, "Genius!"

"Guys I forgot my Phone, I have to go back upstairs," She says and Cleo rolls her eyes sarcastically, "We'll wait in the car." Sophia nods but Shannon groans again, "Can someone wait for me here at least?" she begs and Katy nods her head yes. "Thanks babe," Shannon says walking away as her perfect pony tail bounced around.

Once Katy has turned around, Cleo and Sophia were already out of her eye sight, they must've left already to their car. Katy's eyes wandered around the small lobby, where there were a couple of chairs and a receptionist on her desk has her fingers tapped on the letters of the keyboard quickly.

Hearing a very familiar voice, from whom she loved the most, Katy's eyes quickly darted to look for John. But when her eyes landed on John. The blank, emotionless expression swept over her face as the realization of the moment gradually seeped in. The disgust seemed to rise behind her eyes. she stood there. Paralyzed by the tragic feeling of betrayal, she closed her eyes and gazed back at him. She felt the water creep out of her eyes, and she gently whispered to herself, "No fuckin' way..."

There, he stood with Mia Moretti in his arms as she showered him with kisses, even kissing his lips a couple of times, but he didn't stop her, he let her do it. "Fuck," Once that first tear broke free, the rest followed in an unbroken stream. Katy bent forward where she sat on one of the chairs and pressed her palms on her thighs, she began to cry louder, wiping an eye and wiping another not having time to finish wiping a tear without another one leaking out of those blue eyes.

"Katy?" Shannon asks tapping Katy's shoulder, "It's okay, I was just calling my mother and I miss her." Katy lies, Shannon knew she was lying but brushed it off quickly and wrapped an arm around Katy's small waist, "It's okay, we all miss our mothers sometimes, it no biggie babe," Shannon comforts rubbing her back with the palm of her hand. "Did you find your phone?" Katy sniffles and Shannon nods lightly and holds Katy's hand as they walk together.

Katy glances once more at John, and Mia grins at Katy before letting out a loud, high-pitched sarcastic laugh.

-

"John what the fuck is wrong with you?!" Dave says shoving John against a wall once he entered the room the boys usually gathered in to sip some drinks and talk, but this time, John wasn't welcome, "Dude, chill what's all of that for?" John replies pushing Dave away.