Chapter Eight:- I Will Hold You, In The Depths Of Your Despair

Cuddled up in the same chair for the past 4 hours, Katy tiredly let her head fall on John's shoulder, here eyes slowly closing. It's funny how Katy usually goes to bed early, yes, believe it or not. No wonder why her face is always bright in the morning, smiley and all.

Her little hands slowly found his and held them tightly, John glances at her, to see her staring down at their hands. Her naturally long and thick lashes moving delicately as she blinks, John leans down, presses a long kiss on her forehead, and Katy smiles widely, her dimples perfectly visible on her marshmallow-feely cheeks.

John looks up again and squeezes Katy a little tighter into his chest. He feels lucky, somehow, because out of all these people he was the luckiest, he had the most beautiful, most  talented, and most innocent human on this planet, her eyes were a beauty John would  stare at for an eternity without blinking, her pointy little nose was another story, despite how perfect it looked, John loves the feeling of it rubbing against his.

Her cheeks, oh goddamn her cheeks were perfectly shaped, they were pink, soft and kissable, her dimples were mesmerizing, one deeper than the other and in the perfect place on her cheeks, not too low or too high, just in the middle. She was perfect, absolutely perfect, with no flawless.

He's hers, fully, one hundred percent, there's no doubt with that. no fucking doubt, but her being his was a thing John didn't want to confirm unless Katy was okay with it.  He is slowly making moves whilst making sure that Katy didn't think he was rushing into anything.

Katy's head eventually got heavy on his shoulder, and he could slowly tell That Katy was getting tired. After a few moments of John's eyes wandering around, he could sense Mia's eyes staring at him, it wasn't like she was daydreaming or thinking, but instead, she was examining him and staring at Katy with disgust.

John decides to be quiet and brush it off, he didn't want to make a scene because he knew stuff like that are extremely scary for his girl. And the last thing he wanted, is some whore breaking him and Katy apart.

His hands slowly travel up Katy's back and down again as he rubbed her back to assure her that he is okay with her laying on him like that. "Baby?" John ask, removing one of her hair strands that he figured have fallen out from her loosely twisted bun, Katy looks up, her eyes glistening under the moon light and she hums back, her tiredness clearly taking the best of her.

"You tired?" John asks tenderly, before softly applying pressure on her lower shoulders and upper arms to allow her to lay on him a little properly. "Just a little, it's still too early." She shrugs pouting her fluffy lips that John leaned down and kissed a few seconds later.

"I love you, you know?" He murmurs softly in her ear and kisses her cheek a multiple times. "I love you too," She replies chuckling, but she wasn't being sarcastic or making fun of him, she was just too happy and tired at the moment.

"Can I get you something to drink?" John says fixing his posture a little bit but made sure that he didn't move Katy one inch or move all the sudden and end up with a scared Katy. "Just a soda, please," She murmurs and John nods.

Katy knew John would get up so she shifted herself off him to allow him to get up, "I'll be right back and you can lay on me all you want. 'Kay baby?" He smiles getting off the not too comfortable chair and places a finger under her chin to stare into her mesmerizing eyes. "'Kay." she smiles, nose crinkling and eyes innocently staring straight into John's hazel brown ones.

He lets go of her before giving her a smile and walking away to the drinking booth. He meets Ryan there and he smiles at his best friend. "How's your date going so far?" Ryan says. for some reason, Ryan has always understood John, he has always been the calm friend John would always count on.