XXXIX: Ino's Bloody Valentine (Part 2)

Start from the beginning

"Man, that hurt," Kiba muttered rubbing his hand.

"Old habits die hard, huh?" TenTen said to Shikamaru. He sighed and murmured something she clearly didn't understand. The music was out loud, and she couldn't help but bounce her chin swinging into the beat. A gaggle of chuunin women were tossing their hair, and boys were swinging their beach-clad hips. So this is what's like to be in a party.

"You comin'?" Shikamaru asked after stepping in his smoke. TenTen smiled and shook her head. "Nah, I don't feel like dancing.." "Suit yourself," he said. There was someone behind her, perhaps a shift of sand or a change in the air current. Suddenly, a light kissed was planted on her neck as she jumped backwards and accidently pushed Shikamaru into the crystal pool. Everyone turned.

Neji, glistening and gorgeous, was standing close yards away. His hair was loose and he looked a hundred percent better without his headband. "Swim with me."

"Are you drunk???"

He smirked and signaled something within his fingers. A little. Someone stopped the music, and for a moment everyone thought they were caught by the cops.

Naruto and the others stepped in and stared at TenTen head-to-toe, a look of dazzling jocundity as if they haven't seen her before. TenTen blushed and glared down.

"Bitch please, the hell happened to you?" He asked and TenTen gave him a weird look. A few minutes she cracked up laughing, while Ino and the rest joined them much to the commotion. "TenTen??" She gave her a bear hug squeezing her into bits. "You're back!"

"Good to have you home," Kakashi said approaching her from behind. There was something strange about him, perhaps a bizarre merriment hinted behind his mask and for a moment she was stucked staring at his gorgeus abs. Woah, he was shirtless, and unlike any men in their thirties he was still stunningly handsome. "Almost didn't recognize you sensei," she giggled. Kakashi scratch a handful of his spiky hair and smiled. She was about to turn to the others when she spotted a little girl clinging into his side, hair sheening snow and silvery. TenTen got into her knees and decided to introduce herself. "Hi," Kakashi then rememebered she wasn't there when everyone gets to meet Konoha's Snow Angel. "What's your name?"

"Rin,"The girl smiled, revealing her impermanent row of teeth. Kakashi shrugged as TenTen shot him a strange look—yes, indeed, her name is Rin. But it was a made-up name. Obito compelled her to forget everything she knew about her parents, her mother, who died two years ago as a musician and spy, and a long lost father who was known to be Konoha's copy-nin who knew nothing about having a child. Instead the Uchiha made her believe she was his daughter, the great great grandaughter of Madara Uchiha and he'll turn the little girl's life into a living-hell. "Where are your parents?" TenTen asked. Rin placed a tiny finger between her lips. It's a little secret.

She looks like you! TenTen wanted to say.. "Well, have fun." She nodded to the two of them as music wavers back into its monsterball.

It wasn't until they've been hearing disruptive noises like the footage of a wild boar or a stampede. "Make ways for the Leaf's Green Beasts!" Said a loud, stentorian voice. Gai and Lee were racing into the air, both wearing their neon briefs. Kiba and Naruto had a hard time in swallowling the alchohol in their mouth. "G-gai-sensei??" TenTen said. 

He grinned widely with an upper thumb. "It is my priviledge to celebrate the coming of my favorite female student!"