XXXIX: Ino's Bloody Valentine (Part 2)

Start from the beginning

"Actually, we prefer to call ourselves as impures." she sauntered closer to him, close enough that he ran into the door that she immediately jolted into his escape. "Aw come on, let's not be hasty. We're just trying to get to know each other.." Her smile glittered as poisonous drench. "The name's Ino. Ino Yamanaka. Welcome to the party." 

She remembered Chiruka's piece of advice. In this world, either you play or get toyed. You're an impure now—innocent bloodsucker. You just have to be the right one. And I'm gonna teach you.

A smirk crossed her lips. She teleported in lightning swiftness, pinning his neck against the wall.

"I'm sorry. You have no idea how hungry I am." She was using mind-controlling on him, the kind of forbidden technique his father had taught her once... The ability to ease and manipulate one's mind, to obey as the user's commands simply by looking into the eye. Shikamaru helped her develop it that it could almost surpass the Sharingan. "You're not gonna make some noise." The boy did what he was told, as Ino lounged for his neck, stuck inside this violent frenzy and away from being famished. Blood—it was all she'd been craving for, the only thing that kept her from weakening and growing wrinkles—more deliciously sweeter than sex, not that she's ever had it before, she just guessed.

The boy dropped into the ground, blood streaming into the ground like a stream of river. So much for his good looks. Ino thought, as she bit her arm and let a slow leak of blood drop into his lips. That way he would wake up soon with his wound patched up, unmindful of the mess he's gotten himself so far and forget what he last saw.

Her eyes blinked into the openwindows. Naruto had just tuned in with the music, the others, who have recently arrived were carrying drinks and other food—vitality had just poured them off."Who's next?" She asked, wiping the blood from her mouth. Well this is going to be fun.

                                                                  ≫≫ TᕼE ᑎE᙭T ᑌᑕᕼIᕼᗩ ≫≫

                                                                FAIRIES AND VAMPIRES ALIVE

You know I know how

To make em stop and stare as I zone out

The club can't even handle me right now

Watchin you I'm watchin you we go all out

The club can't even handle me right now (yeahhhhh)

It's now or never, TenTen deliberately thought.

Everyone was already there, it took her quite some time though, to pull herself together. Neji paid for her whole body treatment at the salon. Nails, makeup and wax. She told herself she wanted to look 'different,' so that no one could recognize her, as the old TenTen who ran away from her enthrallment weeks ago, but the new TenTen who held her head up high. She walked through the front yard as she went straight into where the noise was coming from.

Everyone was there talking and chatting with one another, holding a cup and drink in one hand. On the other side, Naruto was smirking at Kiba as their fists charge in fire. Currently they were having an arm wrestling in which the blonde jinchuuriki had managed to smash the mutt's palm into the table. "Teme, I won!" He gave the kyubi a high-five in the inside as he planted a quick peck on Hinata's cheek.