I sighed, but decided to trust Naruto. Plus, I had already placed a bet on him and he was my teammate. I had to support him until the end. Naruto attempted to punch and kick Neji, however he blocked them with his Gentle Fist or ducked/turned to the side.

Neji then struck him and one of his chakra points, but not the one that blocked his chakra flow. Naruto jumped back, stood up, and made the hand sign for his signature Jutsu.

"Shadow Clone Jutsu!"

Four Naruto's appeared beside the original and started attacking Neji, however, he managed to block them all. After defeating the clones, Neji started rambling on about destiny, but Naruto wasn't fazed by what he said. He countered it and told him no one could define what a person could be. Only you can shape your destiny, it's not something thought out before you were even born.

I smiled at Naruto and his determination. He made the sign for Shadow Clones again and created hundreds of them. However, Neji flicked them off one by one until he ran to the end of the row of clones and hit the real Naruto. All the other clones disappeared.

But so did the "real Naruto" he had hit.

Naruto and another clone came running at Neji and punched him in the face, however, Neji concentrated chakra on his face to block the attack and did this rotating movement with chakra, which repelled the two Naruto's.

Then, Neji used an attack that surprised us even more. It was a special Hyuga attack that blocked all 64 chakra points.

"Gentle Fist Art: 8 Trigrams: 64 palms!" he yelled and blocked Naruto's chakra points. I thought it was over, but Naruto laughed and stood up. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion since he shouldn't be able to stand, but smirked at the same time. Then Neji explained this whole thing with the main and branch family of the Hyuga clan, which I already knew about, along with some personal experiences.

Neji then ran at Naruto and hit him in the center of his chakra system. My eyes widened as he fell backwards. I was waiting to see what Naruto did next, but he just laid there, staring at the ground. I gripped the railing on the balcony.

"Naruto, no! Don't let him beat you!" I screamed from the balcony. "Show him you can change destiny!"

He looked up at me and smiled weakly. He then stood up again, something that should be impossible. Orange chakra started swirling around him; the same chakra as the time on Tazuna's bridge and during the test when fighting Orochimaru. By now, the chakra was familiar to me and didn't have as much of an effect on me as before. Plus, this time it didn't seem as evil and Naruto's eyes weren't red.

Naruto ran at Neji, and his strides were so strong, it broke the ground open. He also became a lot faster. Naruto was so fast it seemed as if he was teleporting from place to another. Then, he ran towards him, kunai in hand. Naruto had chakra surrounding him in abundance, and Neji rotated his chakra to shield himself and repel the attack. My eyes widened at this as there was an explosion.

Once the smoke cleared, it showed two craters in the ground. A pale hand shot up and my eyes softened as it was Neji. He walked over to the other hole to see Naruto laying there, looking like he had passed out. I activated my Hoshigan to see if he was alive or not, and my eyes widened at what I saw.

"Hotaru," Shikamaru caught my attention. I turned to him.

"Yeah?" He smirked triumphantly.

"I won the bet," he said proudly and I shook my head.

"It's not over until the proctor says so," I countered and he chuckled.

"Alright, but a few more seconds isn't going to give him the strength to beat Neji."