"I ... " She whispered leaning closer. I don't even think she realizes she's doing it.

"What?" I whispered back.

Our noses touch and then my eyes close. Then it happens. Her lips and mine press together and it feels like the ground underneath me completely shifted.

Her lips are soft and kinda wet. I feel everything in my body starting to tighten, but in a good way. Its like her kiss is a gigantic hug around me entirely. I'm surprised she hasn't pulled away yet, but the fact that our mouths begin to move in sync is even more surprising.

We hold the kiss. That weird feeling of blood rushing around begins to head straight for my vagina. This kissing is so intense ... no wonder people like kissing so much. Its fucking hot.

I place my other hand on her face and hold it. We're moving faster now still keeping our lips at a safe distance. We're making out. I'm making out with Maliah. The girl I loved since before everything bad happened. The prettiest girl in my school and life.

I feel her hands grip mine. She forcefully pulls my hands away, but we keep our mouths moving. My lips feels like its going numb from all of these sensations I'm feeling. Its so much to process, but I like it. It feels good. I feel good and I want more. I want more of her.

I push my body over her without thinking. We break away for a few seconds. She inhales and pulls on my shirt to bring me back. Our lips smash together again. Her legs rub up against my hips. We kiss hard. I bite her bottom lip softly and quickly push my face into her neck. She smells so good. I've always wanted to just claim this area with my mouth and I finally get to.

I feel her fingers dig into my sides. I kiss her neck furiously, all over, because this opportunity may never come again. This feels like a sick realistic wet dream. I'm so turned on too. If I was any crazier I would just stick my hand in my pants now and get off.

I knew this wasn't going to last though too long though because before things could get any further I felt her hands pushing me back.

Maliah pushed on my shoulders, "Jax, no. Jax, we can't."

I get off of her. She sits up and gets off the bed quickly. I watch her with a little bit of every emotion going through me right now. That's it. Our friendship is over. I feel it. She's gonna turn around and probably slap the shit outta me. Fuck.

"Oh my God. What just happened?" She said frantically. She turned to me, her face flushed and her hands kinda trembling.

"Maliah. I-I'm sorry. I don't know. I -"

"Jax we're best friends! We can't do this!"

"You leaned in!" I said.

"No! N-No, I ... I didn't mean for that to happen!"

My adrenaline is making my hands shake. I'm nervous, happy and confused. She kissed me back and that only makes this situation stickier. Where do we even go from here? Pretend it never happened?

"Maliah ... it's okay." I said softly.

She shook her head, "No, Jax! It's not okay! We just made out!"

The pain in my chest comes back, "Don't overthink it, alright? It was innocent."

She sighed deeply, her eyes darting around like she just got caught doing something bad, "I shouldn't stay here. I need to go."

I get on my feet and try to coddle her. She slaps my arms away and steps back. She looks horrified right now. I don't know what to do to help her feel better. I don't want her to leave either.