Epilogue

Today is the day every girl dreams of, there wedding day. "I can't believe you are getting married!" Bleu squealed. "I know to be quite honest I was scared this day would never come!" I laughed. Bleu walked out of the changing room and my mouth fell open. "Bleu you look amazing!"

 "Bleu you look amazing!"

https://www.laurafashionshop.com/products/open-back-v-neck-light-blue-lace-mermaid-prom-dresses-evening-gown-party-dress-ld703

"Thank you Giselle! Now hurry up and get dressed we only have a few minutes. I quickly changed into my amazing dress.

 I quickly changed into my amazing dress

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/571605377695838823/

LINK FOR GISELLE'S DRESS

"Wow Giselle you look like a Queen!" Bleu exclaimed. I giggled. "Of the Mafia?" I asked causing us both to break down laughing.

We walked to the door leading to the ceremony. "You look stunning Giselle!" Antonio said as he walked up and kissed my cheek. "Thank you Antonio, and you look very handsome!" He laughed. Since I never really had a father I asked Antonio to walk me down the aisle. The music began and the double doors opened.

Antonio linked his arm with mine while my other held my bouquet of blood red roses. The church was packed with thousands of people! It brought me joy to think of how big our family was! I locked eyes with Mateo standing next to Alex. He looked so handsome! I smiled at him nervously as Antonio guided me to Mateo. Mateo took my hands in his and said. "You look breathtaking mio amore!" I blushed. "Why thank you Mr. Bianchi! And I must admit you are looking pretty handsome!" I teased. He chuckled as he lifted my veil so it wasn't covering my face anymore. "Sei bellissima amore mio!" He whispered into my ear. (You are so beautiful my love)

It was time. "Do you Mateo Leonardo Bianchi take Giselle Maria Andrews to be your lawfully wedded wife?" Mateo smiled then replied. "Damn right I do!" Everyone laughed. "Do you Giselle Maria Andrews take Mateo Leonardo Bianchi to be your lawfully wedded husband?" I smiled back. "I most certainly do!" "Now for the rings!" The priest proclaimed. Right as he said that everyone's heads turned to the door and Leo started trotting down the aisle with the rings attached to a pillow on his collar. I couldn't help but laugh seeing Leo's huge grin as he reached Matteo and I. I bent down and picked up the ring I got for Mateo. It was a gold band engraved with the words 'I fall in love with you over and over again everyday' He read it causing his face to light up. "I love it!" He whispered. He then repeated my action and bent down petting Leo and picked up my ring. He delicately slipped it on my fourth finger and I gasped at the sight of it. "Mateo it is gorgeous!" I whispered. The ring was beautiful with a huge diamond in the middle of it. "It is not nearly as beautiful as you but it will do." I smiled up at him as the priest finally said the words I have been waiting for since the day I met Matteo. "I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride!" Mateo grabbed my waist and dipped me bringing my lips to his. Everyone was hollering and cheering. I turned to Mateo and said. "Mateo Bianchi I cannot wait to spend the rest of my life with you! I love you!" He picked me up bridal style and walked down the aisle while flower pedals were being thrown on us. "I love you mio amore!"

"I believe congratulations are in order!" Clyde said as he leaned down and kissed my hand. Mateo's jaw clenched. "I must say I am disappointed he snatched you up before I got the chance!" Clyde said turning towards me. I could feel my cheeks turning bright red. "But my offer will always stand if you get sick of him." He said pointing to a fuming Mateo. "Thank you Clyde but I am sure that won't be necassary! I would say it was a pleasure talking to you but I was taught not to lie." I replied while linking my arm with Mateo's and walking off to visit with other people. As soon as Clyde could no longer see us we broke down laughing. "Did you see the look on his face?" Matteo said between laughs. We made our way to the tables and I sat down next to Bleu. Alex clinked a fork against his glass to get everyone's attention. Mateo and Alex stood at the head of the table. Alex started by saying. "We would like to take a moment to thank everyone for being here on such a special day!" Matteo then turned to me and said. "I also would like to thank you and I would like to present a present to my new wife." I smiled and gave him a questioning look. Mateo signaled for Antonio to bring him what I am guessing is the present. Antonio walked over and rolled a long sheet of paper out on the table. I stood from my chair and looked down at the table. "It is the blueprints to our new private house, away from the mafia." I turned and ran jumping into Mateo's arms, I kissed his cheek several times. "Thank you (kiss) thank you (kiss) thank you (kiss)" He laughed and gently set me down. "It will be done by the time we get back from out honey moon!" I was amazed; but little did I know what happened next would be even more shocking.

"May I have this dance Mrs. Bianchi?" Matteo asked as he put out his hand. "Why of course Mr. Bianchi." I smiled as he led me to the dance floor. He pulled me close and we started swaying to the music. "I can't wait for tonight cara mia!" Mateo whispered in my ear. I giggled. "Hmm I don't know, what is tonight?" I asked, giving him a mischevious smile. "Well I guess you are just going to have to wait and see." Mateo looked deep into my eyes and I could feel myself blushing. It just felt so right in Mateo's arms. Right as the song ended Mateo twirled me into a dip. He connected his lips to mine and in that moment I forgot all about my miserable childhood, losing the closest person I had to a father, or being kidnapped. In that moment it was just him and I. As he lifted us upright he kept me pressed against his chest. I looked up into his daring blue eyes as he said, "I love you Giselle." I felt my eyes water as I my heart swelled with emotion. "I love you too Mateo. There's something I need to tell you... I'm pregnant."