"But he did revive me. Without him, I wouldn't even be here." I stated, crossing my arms, sighing. "This might be our only chance to get Stiles back." 

Scott sighed. "Can't we just try to find somebody that we at least trust?" 

"And by the time we do that, Stiles is gone and there's no going back." I retorted. "This might be a mistake, but you don't know that yet. And you've made mistakes when you were learning to be a werewolf, let alone an Alpha." 

Scott nodded. "Yeah, I made a lot. But we don't have time for mistakes." 

"I can't lose Stiles." I admitted. "So we should try anything we can to save him. Right?" 

Liam nodded. "Even Theo." 

Scott bit his lip, sighing. "Convince me." 

We walked back into the room, Liam instantly walking towards Theo while Scott and I joined Malia and Hayden. 

"I can put you back in the ground anytime." Liam threatened, causing Theo to sigh. 

"You need a transformer that can handle five billion joules of electricity. I know where to find one and I can show you how it works. I'll tell you if Malia promises not to kill me." He declared as he looked back at Malia, who let out a low growl. 

Liam nodded. "She promises."

"No, I don't." Malia countered, turning towards Scott. "We're realy gonna do this? Trust him?" 

I crossed my arms. "You got a better idea?" I huffed, causing her to shrug. 

"It may not be better. But at least it's not him." She fumed as she walked out of the room. 

"I'll go figure out what Malia's doing, you guys head to the bunker, I'll meet up with you guys there." Scott said towards Liam, Hayden, and I. 

I nodded. "We'll take Theo with us as well." He nodded before walking out of the house."

Liam and Hayden walked in front of Theo and I as we followed them through the woods. 

"Are these chains really nessacary?" Theo whispered towards me, causing me to shrug. 

"Whatever makes them happy." I replied.

"This was a bad idea." Liam muttered as Hayden shook her head. 

"It's not a bad idea." Hayden insisted, causing Theo to roll his eyes. 

"It is a terrible idea." He replied, causing Liam and Hayden to turn around. "I told you where the transformer is. I told you how it works. I don't need to be there when it all blows up."

"It's not going to blow up." Hayden fumed,  causing Theo to shake his head. 

"They ride the lightning." Hayden continued. "We can use that to catch one and keep him there until we figure out what they want. It's a good idea." 

Theo chuckled. "You're trying to catch a Ghost Rider. A million things can go wrong. Terrible idea." 

Liam and Hayden turned towards eachother, speaking in hushed whispers. I drowned out their voices, turning towards Theo. 

"They'll come along." I muttered, causing Theo to raise his eyebrows. 

"How come you trust me? After everything I've done, you still trust me?" He questioned, causing me to shrug. 

"I don't completly trust you and honestly I don't think I ever will. But I remember the old Theo, I remember what he was like and i'm hoping we can get him back someday."