chapter 4

Trigger warning!!there is a part with self harm in it. DO NOT READ if u get triggered easily

Demi's pov

omg omg omg!! Thank you so much!!! Shouted anna. Me and Wilmer looked at her with a big smile and replyed back with "your welcome babygirl." After that me and Wilmer told her to show her puppy around and give her a name. While Anna was doing that me and Wilmer went to our room to get changed into our pj's and shower. "Anna!" I shouted and not long after I heard Anna running up the noisy stairs and into our room. "Yeah?" She said "get ready for bed plz and then we'll watch a movie if u want." She turned around and went to her room to what she had been asked. "Demi I'm tired I'm gonna go to bed!" Anna shouted.

Anna's pov

Cut you know I want to. Nobody likes u nobody cares. Just a ew cuts plz.

"NO!" I shouted and hoped demi wouldnt hear. I listened quietly after shouting at my demons. But they weren't stopping. I got up off my bed and went to my bathroom I took a sharpener on my way there along with a screwdriver. "I've never cut before. What if I go to deep?" I thought to myself. But I went for it anyways. I finally got the blade out and just then I heard a knock on the door. "Who is it?" I asked and heard Demi's voice on the other side "it's demi. I thought u were going to sleep?" Demi asked me but I told her I was having a shower first. She said ok and then left. 

I needed to find a place to hide all this. I don't want demi finding it. I put the sharpener in the trash and then grabbed the blade. I looked at it and then my wrist and so on and finally decided to do it. I slide the blade across my wrist and felt happier tjen usual. "Does this mean I'm depressed?" I asked myself . Then I went to the other arm and made deep and opened gashes. Then memory's flashed into my head. It was when demi left me at a orphanage and told me she'd be back in a few hours and it's been years until mom and Eddie adopted me. Demi is my real mom. I hated her ever since.

I leaned against the tub and dropped the blade and then the door opened but I couldn't stay awake long enough to see who it was. My eyes shut just as the door opened.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope u like it! Sorry I didn't update for a while. Been busy.

Luv u guys! !