Chapter 5

So, you wanted an upload and you got one! I want to let you guys know that, I will only upload when I have at least 150 reads, that's why it's been a week since I uploaded :)

Chapter 5:

Being carried around in strong arms is....interesting. Being carried around to the principals office, is just plain weird for me. I've never gotten a detention, got in a fight, or been sent to the principals office once. And now that's all ruined, because of one bitch named Kelly.

I mean sure, I fought back, but only because I hate her. Wait, hates a strong word....I loathe her, and her fake boobs!

I think Chris realized I spaced out, because he snapped his fingers in my face. I frowned, "What?" I asked irritated and he chuckled, "Were here." He said, gesturing towards the walnut colored door, with a marble plate with two simple words, plastered onto it, 'Principals Office,' My breath hitched, I've never gotten in trouble and now Im bad. Im never going to be sent to college now!

Chris placed me down, as he slowly opened the door, to reveal a bald, short man who looked like he could care less about his job. I quickly sat in the chair, in front of the guy Im forced to call principal. I looked back to see Kelly enter the room, the moment I saw her I swear I growled.

Chris had to hold me down, because I would have pounced on her any second. She seemed to notice, because she scooted her chair, to the other end of the room, far away from me. I smirked at that, she better be scared!

The principal cleared his throat, so all attention was on him. He faked a smile, but we could easily see a bored glint in his eyes.

"So, I heard there was a fight....care to explain what happened." He stated and looked at the door, as though he was wishing he could be anywhere else, but here.

"Well she started it!" Both me and Kelly said at the same time, I glared at her, as she glared at me. We pointed accusing fingers at each other,

"Stop that, and admit you started it!"

"Stop that!"

"St-". "ENOUGH!" The principal exploded, and the room was instantly silent. All eyes were on the bald principal, as he pinched the bridge of his nose, and looked at the ceiling.

We waited, and waited until he finally signed, "Now, Ms. Jamie, can you explain your side of the story." He said calmly, as he looked into my eyes.

"Well, I was arguing with her, about how much of a slut she is, and then she launched herself at me, and the fight started there." I stated looking back into his eyes, with a blank expression, but inside I was freaking out, I never talked like that to an adult before...other than my parents.

He smiled, "Are there any witnesses?" He asked, and Chris immediately waved at him, "Im a witness, sir." He said, shockingly polite. The principal plastered a smile on his face, "And care to tell what happened?" He asked Chris, who stood next to me.

"Well, Jamie said it all, Kelly started the fight." He said with a calm expression, and all I wanted to do was kiss him. Woah, did I just say that?

Chris smiled at me, with a knowing look, and I turned back around towards the principal, who stared at me. Kelly scoffed, "Please, how can you b-" "Enough Kelly, I see you in this very office, at least two times a day, and each time I do, you're in here because of some guy." The principal interrupted glaring at Kelly.

He turned his attention back to me, and smiled an actual smile, I guess he hates Kelly,

"Ms. Jamie, you may leave." I jumped out of the chair and hugged the principal. He seemed too shocked, I was too but Im not a bad person anymore. I took chris's hand and ran out of the office, basically dragging Chris with me until he stopped.