»Four«

It felt like years since Hinata left, but of course time is slower than what you expect, Hinata has only been gone for a few months yet still he shows up around Kageyama, where the tall boy's heart breaks and his throat burns ready to tear up at the sight of the boy he once loved.

As his heart breaks and the pieces peel away like old paint, his breaking point is slowly becoming a reality, his limit is being reached, it was teetering on the edge ready to drop like a death slide.

Today, May 9th is the day Kageyama broke.

The sun shone bright as the tall boy sat in the park, he decided to take a break from everything whilst he was in a calm state of mind.
As his emotions bicker in the back of his mind his face remained poker whilst he stared up at the clouds.

"Kageyama! Want to practice our quick?"
The voice he has heard everyday for the past year now sounded next to him before orange hair peeked into his sight.

Just ignore him.

Soon his pure grinning face came into view making Kageyama's face faulted and his once poker expression contort to a look of loss.

"Kageyama, I miss you"

Hinata's voice seemed softer than the other times that sentence had come out his mouth.
Yet it still threw Kageyama into a mix of emotions and tears soon showed up into his glossy dark blue eyes.
He was thrown through a loop and it was spiralling out of control. As Kageyama was about to finally talk to Hinata the boy giggled and ran off leaving Kageyama in a mess of feelings.

"No.. wait" Kageyama says in a quiet voice as he looks around frantically trying to find the orange hair that stood out so well in a crowd of bland hair, but to no avail as Hinata already left.

"I.. I need to talk to you" The tall boy speaks out as he stands up searching even though he already knew he's gone.

Who knew this boy could mess up Kageyama so much, he could feel the tears build up in his eyes.

"Hinata!" He shouts scaring a few people walking by as he starts to cry.

This was the drop in Kageyama's breaking point.

As the tears kept falling he fell to his knees.
Why did he leave, why did Hinata decide to go?
He needed to talk to the orange haired boy, he didn't want to deal with the pain of seeing him all the time and asking him the same questions that brought him to this point.

He never went to see Hinata, not after he left but of course Hinata always came to him.

As the sun started to slowly be crowded by light grey clouds Kageyama rushed to where Hinata was, where he always is when he wasn't troubling Kageyama.

No one can stop a boomerang from always coming back, but Kageyama will still try.

---
--
-
Chapter 4 of 'Boomerang' is now complete!
The next chapter is the final, I did say it would be short..
I hope you are enjoying this book and will like the ending.
---
--
-
~Mason