»Three«

"Kageyama! I love you"
Please be quiet.
"Toss to me Kageyama!"
I don't want to.
"Kageyama! I miss you!"
Well I don't.
"Kageyama! Let me spike for you!"
I don't want you spiking for me..

Every hour Hinata appears near Kageyama, it wasn't just at random times like it usually was. No, this week it's been constant, on the hour orange hair will always be seen.
With that Kageyama has tried his hardest to ignore the small grinning boy, his questions were drowned out by different thoughts, or so he tried to.

The tall boy kept silent as the questions lingered in his mind, trying not to let his anger out by shouting at the boy who never leaves him alone.

Each time the small boy talks, Kageyama can feel a piece of him break every time, no matter how hard he tries to block out Hinata he still feels his heart and body break into a million pieces like a mirror shattering in slow motion.

Each time he sees Hinata, his emotions twist and turn like large vines tangling together. He wants to be angry and annoyed always seeing Hinata, the one he doesn't love, the one he doesn't miss.
Then again, Kageyama also feels broken every time he sees the small boy, the one he does love, the one he does miss.
His emotions attack him, it's like two lions fighting in his brain constantly whenever he sees his old partner.

It messes with his brain but yet here Hinata comes, his large grin every time he sees Kageyama, the never ending questions toying with the taller boy's mind. Hinata was like a clingy child and Kageyama was close to his breaking point.

"Kageyama! I love you"
I love you too...
"Toss to me Kageyama!"
Oh how I want to toss to you...
"Kageyama! I miss you"
I miss you too...
"Kageyama! Let me spike for you"
I wish you could...

---
--
-
That completes Chapter 3 of 'Boomerang'. Sorry this chapter didn't really add anything new, this one was pretty tricky to write for some reason.
---
--
-
~Mason