»One«

!!Edited!!

"Kageyama!"

No, he's back. I don't want to see him, he shouldn't be here, he should be long gone, away from me, us. I just want him to go away.

"Kageyama!" He repeats making my frustration raise and my fists clench. 

Leave me alone.

"Kageyama!" I can't take it anymore, my eyes crack open as i glare at the orange fluff in front of me.

"What?!" I bark scaring my teammates who practiced around me, their concerned faces where just a wavered blur that didn't seem to matter to me.

"I love you Kageyama!" Hinata says with a large grin on his pale face.

"I don't love you anymore, so leave me alone" I sigh glaring at the ginger haired boy next to me.

My words didn't affect him, it was like his smile was a shield protecting his heart from the hatred I speak. He looked at me with his chestnut brown eyes before giggling and skipping away it reminded me of an angel leaving to heaven, at least he left me in peace. I sigh and recompose myself before going back to practice, but just like a boomerang, he'll be back, I know he will.

---
--
-
I hope you enjoy the chapter of 'Boomerang'.
I thought this idea was really cool.
Anyway, I hope you all enjoy this book, but I will warn you, it may be short!
---
--
-
~Mason