»Two«

Kageyama thought Hinata finally left him alone, he enjoyed the week where he wasn't pestered by the orange haired boy.
He thought Hinata visiting him every single day was finally over,

Boy was he wrong.

As Kageyama was calm and relaxed tossing to Tanaka, in the corner of his eye he saw the vibrant orange spikes of hair from the familiar boy. With a scowl Kageyama tossed the ball a bit too hard nearly hitting Tanaka hard in the face if he was a second early.

"Woah Kageyama, what's got into you?" Tanaka asks his friend but the raven haired male ignored his question and walked over to Hinata who kept his grin.

"Kageyama! I miss you!" Hinata says shaping his hands into a heart.
"Well I don't miss you, so leave me alone" Kageyama says coldly making even his senpais who were close to him shiver lightly.

Yet the short boy still smiled, he just repeated his words, it was like he was trying to break Kageyama, pieces of Kageyama breaking through the thought of the word 'Miss'.
"Leave me alone! Just go!" The words left his mouth in a harsh tone, to anyone else they would be sad but with Hinata he carried on smiling before skipping away again disappearing into the streets.

"Why did Hinata leave?" A weak voice was heard behind Kageyama making him turn around.
He scanned around looking for whoever spoke, it was Yachi, the second manager was confused.

"He left a few months ago, we don't know why" Sugawara says not giving any information, everyone knew why Hinata left, but Yachi didn't need to know.
The random question stopped everyone for a minute before they carried on playing just with a little less passion not helping that the date Hinata left was slowly coming and it was a looming number that no one wanted to remember. They knew Yachi didn't mean to hurt their spirits.

As the day went on small glimpses of the spiked orange hair always appeared around Kageyama annoying him greatly. Everywhere he went he saw orange hair, at the store he saw orange hair in the alleyway, at the park he saw orange hair in the crowd, even in his home when he caught a glimpse outside his window he saw orange hair on the street facing his house.

As Kageyama saw the familiar hair every time he was in a different location the more aggravated the tall boy got. As soon as he saw Hinata outside his house he nearly lost it. He was ready to shout until he realised something, the boy left, no where to be seen, just gone in an instant, like he always does.

That night Kageyama didn't sleep, how could he knowing the spiker was always with him even though he didn't want him.

---
--
-
That completes chapter 2 of 'Boomerang'. I hope your enjoying it so far, I try to make it seem different every chapter with little hints, so look out for them!!
---
--
-
~Mason