Chapter 27

After Angelique's five years at St Andrews she had her"passing out". At the ripe age of 59 Helena decided to travel to Scotland to see her daughter graduate.

Arriving in Edinburgh she marvelled at the beautiful scenery ,the castle was breath taking and took the train from Waverley Station to St Andrews and made her way to the St Andrews Old Course Hotel. Angelique was in the Lobby bar  waiting for her. Helena as usual even at her age was beautifully dressed in a cream Louis Vuitton suit, matching shoes and bag.

"mere" Angelique called and Helena floated towards her daughter. Kissing and hugging, Helena noticed a young blonde boy and a very distinguished looking elderly gentleman sitting in the seats beside her daughter. Angelique proudly introduced Helena too them "Mere, this is my special friend Williem and his father" Helena didn't have to be told Williem's fathers name she just gasped and whispered Harvey.

The years had been kind to Harvey he was still very handsome and at almost 70 could still turn heads of women half his age. Harvey was as shocked as Helena "engle" he said in the quietest voice.Angelique and Williem looked at each other both completely confused.

Calmly Helena turned to her daughter "Angelique, met your father"