chapter 4

Helena waits patiently on Harvey coming on chat and doesn't have to wait long until his name appears. Nervously she clicks on his name and with a simple "hello" waits on a reply. Grateful that she speaks, reads and writes perfect English but is also fluent in French, Flemish,German and Dutch with a little Spanish, Italian and Afrikaans (well u don't have a South African secretary and not pick up some of her language).

A few minutes later, which felt like hours to Helena, her new facebook buddy answers "hello, Helena. How r u?" trembling she answers and small talk is past to and fro for an hour or so Harvey works in large bank in Canary Wharf, lives in Ipswich, but most week days stayed in London because of the long hours and commuting, a huge Arsenal fan and moved to London in 1999. Like Helena had a love of languages and fluent in Dutch, English, German , French and Spanish with knowledge of Flemish and Italian. Harvey apologises stating he had to sign off as he had an early start and will speak soon. Helena looks at the clock and surprised to see it is after 12am but remembering it is just after 10 in London.

Helena signs off herself and gets herself ready for bed, pondering on what tomorrow will bring.

She wakes up to the autumn sun streaming through her window and her usual morning routine and makes her way to work.

The day goes by without any major incidents and Helena cant wait to get home to see if her new found friend is waiting for her on the other side of the pc.