Chapter 20

As promised Harvey was back with Helena by boxing day late in the afternoon. They laughed as they salvaged what they could of the christmas dinner. Harvey's friend was still in hospital and still undergoing test, but there was other people about so Harvey didn't have any guilt about leaving them.

They opened their presents Harvey had bought Helena far too much, perfume, a Gucci handbag, purse and necklace. He had been too good to her and she rewarded him with a night too remember in the bedroom.

Weeks past and into months and it was fast approaching her birthday at the end of February. Work was going well and she was considering phoning Dirk to see if she could get an extension or a permanent position. She couldn't leave Harvey now, they had fallen deeply in love and there was no going back.

She considered what she would have to settle. She would bring Audrey over to the uk, put her apartment up for rent and rent an apartment in London. She would speak to Harvey first and see what he thought. She missed him terribly when he had to go away at weekends to other offices, He had to go every second weekend, Edinburgh, Leeds, Liverpool, Glasgow, Aberdeen, Manchester,Belfast, Birmingham,  Cardiff and Bristol. She did understand, it was his job but missed him so much. It was one of these weekend's she logged into her facebook. She hadnt been on facebook for a long time, wadding through the messages and notification, she came across one from her cousin Diegter. It simply said that he had been trying to reach her and he needed to speak to her urgently.  She had been so preoccupied by her new life, she had forgot that she had changed her mobile to a uk number. "well" she said out loudly to herself "he would have phone my office in Brussels and Jewels would have given him my new number or phoned me if it was that urgent"

Logging out she headed too bed, she wasn't feeling too good, she had been sick this morning, she thought to herself she must of picked up a stomach bug, she would phone Diegter tomorrow, she wasn't going to worry about it.