Chapter 8

Thursday was a busy and emotional day for Helena, but managed to get all the loose ends tidied up quickly and was home for 15.00.

Helena had quick bite to eat, tidied the apartment, finished packing and went too bed. She decided she would text Harvey when she left for the airport in the morning.

The company car arrived for her at 6.30 the next morning and before she knew it she was on the flight on her way to London to the man of her dreams.

Arriving in Heathrow she shivered with the cold air hitting her as she made her way to the car. The driver said that they had her apartment ready for her move into tomorrow. He advised her he would pick her up at 11 the next day and take her along to the apartment in Canary wharf.

After checking in she was shown to her room and unpacking she munched on her pastry and coffee that she had ordered from room service. She chose black trousers, black top and stunning black patent killer heels to met Harvey. She pinned her hair up and went in for a shower,

Checking the time it was 13.00, she got herself dressed, applied her makeup and dressed her hair and made her  way down to the lobby bar. Nervously she sat at the bar, her stomach was churning and her heart pounding. What if he didn't turn up, what if  he did turn up and he turned away. What if? what if?