Chapter 13

Waking up on the Tuesday morning, Helena wondered why she had suggested she cooked for Harvey. Being independent and living on her own for so long she had never been much of a cook. She was great at waffles she laughed to herself. She decided she would get Suzanne on to the case and see if there was any dutch restaurants in London that would deliver take away. She wanted to impress Harvey not poison him.

Tuesday was full, meeting after meeting but Suzanne promised her she would get on to the dutch menu case and organise it. Helena told Suzanne to pick a starter, main course and dessert and arrange for it to be delivered at 19.00. Before leaving the office Suzanne assured her everything was in place and the food would be with her at 19.00 the next evening.

That evening she looked out her outfit for next date, choosing a Victoria Beckham skinny poppy red Jeans, Ava silk blue shirt trimmed with identical red collar and matching in with the blue shirt Charlotte Olympia ankle strapped high heels. Under garment pale purple Damaris lace triangle bra and lace up briefs, well she said to herself they should certainly have Harvey's heart racing.

Just as she was dropping off  too sleep, her phoned beeps, a simple text message - goodnight my angel xxx.

The winter sun woke her up the next day, her stomach was in knots and she couldn't wait until that evening to see Harvey.