Chapter 4 - A Journey Alone

Sonic was all ready to leave on his adventure, he just had to wait till night to sneak out on the quest to find his long lost family.

"Let's see....." Sonic zoomed around his whole house gathering all the supplies he needs to go on his long journey.

"Where you going sonic?" Amy said walking into Sonic's home, curious about why he was packing travel supplies.

"I uh....I'm going on a trip, alone" Sonic said trying not to be too specific.

"Why alone?" Amy worried.

"Just alone, tell the team to not follow me! Understood?" Sonic wanted Amy to understand even when he wasn't telling the whole truth.

"Understood Sonic." Amy said almost shedding a tear. Sonic can tell Amy was about cry but before he could hug her he zoomed away onto his journey.

Sonic was zooming by so fast that after he stopped running he's shoes were a beat up.

"Rats!" Sonic yelled luckily sonic had an extra pair of shoes in his bag. He was putting he's new shoes on when he heard music coming from the of the forest sonic was running through.

"That beat.....I feel like I know it" Sonic mumbled, walking toward the music. He stumbled upon a concert where the concert was, and there they were, Sonic's sister and Brother.