Did You Enjoy Yourself Last Night? (Thomas Jefferson x Reader)

WARNING: SMUT

“You know, you really need to be careful around me when you’re in that dress,” Jefferson stated, a wide grin spread across his face, and a mischievous spark in his eyes. 

You smiled back.

“Well maybe that’s my intent, Mr. Jefferson.” 

You had been seeing Thomas for a few weeks now, and had been growing fonder and fonder of him. Tonight he had taken you out to a very posh restaurant, which was something you weren’t entirely used to, but your experience there so far had been exquisite. You had definitely dressed for the occasion: a velvet, deep purple dress that hugged your curves perfectly. You knew you looked amazing, and you could tell that Thomas agreed by the way he had been eyeing you the entire night long. The dinner had been finished, and you both were sitting at the table drinking glasses of red wine.

“Ah, dear (Y/N), I have some plans for you tonight…” he said, his voice getting raspy.

“Plans?” you raised your eyebrows as you asked innocently.

He chuckled.

“Drink some more wine, dear.”

***********************************************************

You were walking back to your home, arm and arm with Jefferson. It was almost completely dark out, your pathway only being lit by the stars and candles sitting in the windows of homes. You were both quiet, but enjoying each others presence anyhow. You approached your home.

“So,” Jefferson suddenly said, as you approached your porch.

“Should I kiss you goodbye tonight?”

He suddenly snagged you by the waist, pulling your body up against his, and locking his arms behind your back.

“Or tomorrow morning?”

You blushed, giggled, and tried to wriggle out of his arms.

“Let go of me!” you exclaimed between laughs.

“Nope. You’re mine now, pretty lady!” He laughed before diving down to shower a myriad of little kisses on your cheeks. 

You giggled as you writhed in his arms, but to no avail. He had quite the grip on you.

Suddenly, his fast pecks melted into slow, sensual ones. He would kiss your cheek gently and linger there for a moment before finding a new spot, and planting another gentle kiss there. You stopped wriggling.

Eventually he began working his way up your jawbone. You felt a certain warmness in your stomach. You longed for him, and he knew you did. He was enjoying every second of teasing you. He was going to make you beg.

He continued placing kisses dangerously close to your lips, before moving down to your neck, peppering the area. You couldn’t take it anymore.

“Please…”

You felt him smile. He let out a chuckle before finally pressing a soft kiss to your lips. He then lifted his head up, looking down and smiling at you. You wanted more.

“Again…”

“Again what?”

“Again…please…”

His grin grew wider before crashing his lips into yours. You were surprised by how sweet and velvety they were. You wrapped your arms around his neck and pulled him closer as your lips moved in sync. You felt his hands suddenly begin to slide down your back, until they reached your ass. You continued making out as you felt him give you a light squeeze. 

Two could play at that game.

You unwrapped one of your hands from his neck, and gently placed it on the area between his legs. You slowly began to move your hand back and forth, back and forth. 

He let out a moan as he bit your bottom lip.

You continued.

Back and forth, back and forth, back and forth.

Suddenly, he parted from you. You didn’t care. You continued stroking him.

Back and forth, back and forth, back and forth.

His excitement was becoming more and more noticeable.

You looked up at him, beaming.

He chuckled.

“Naughty, naughty, naughty.”

“Do something about it.” you suggested.

“If you insist.”

He bent down and threw you over his shoulder. You let out a playful scream as he carried you into the house, slamming the door behind him and heading towards the nearest piece of furniture. He finally set you down in your bedroom.

“Now then, as much as I love this dress on you, I think it’s time you lost it.”

You turned around and he began pulling at the lace on the back, loosening the dress as it began to fall off of you. Once it had completely slid off, you began to turn you around. He stopped you, and quickly pushed you up against the nearest wall. He breathed heavily as he passionately kissed the back of your neck, then gently sucking and biting on your neck and shoulders. His hands slid their way to your breasts, and he fondled you while running his tongue along the new hickeys. 

You let out a moan and a light cry as he suddenly brought his hand down on your ass. 

“My God, (Y/N), we should have done this long ago…” he breathed as he massaged your breast with one hand and your ass with the other.

He then slowly turned you around, and began kissing you once again, He grinded his hips into yours.

“You know,” you began, pulling your lips away from his, “I think it’s time you lost some clothes.”

He smirked, stepped back from you and began undressing. First his coat, followed by his shirt, followed by his belt, followed by his pants. You both stood before each other in your underwear. You admired his chest and abdomen, both abundant with muscle. You placed your hand on his chest, and slowly moved it down to his abs. 

“Wow…” you breathed.

He smirked, enjoying the attention. You always knew he was a handsome man, but he looked irresistible with his shirt off.

He suddenly drew close to you, hooked his arms around your thighs, and lifted you up. You giggled as he carried you towards the bed, then set you down and gave you a light push so you laid flat on your back. 

He sat on the space below you, before lifting up your legs and giving gentle kisses to your inner thighs, inching closer and closer to your panties. Finally, he reached dead center, and began kissing the cloth, which progressed into long, sensual licks. You arched your back and moaned, as he continued to lick you. Finally, he slid your panties down, and skillfully worked them off your legs. He then returned, burying his face in you and overwhelming you with pleasure.

*********************************************************

You woke up to birds chirping and the the sun glaring through your window. You were laying on Thomas’s chest, snuggled up next to him. Sitting up, you realized he was already awake, and watching you.

“I was waiting for you to get up, my love. I didn’t want to wake you.”

“Thank you.” You smiled before leaning down, giving him a good morning kiss.

He smiled and rested his hand on your hip.

“Did you enjoy yourself last night?”

You laughed out loud.

“We should really do that again sometime.”

He sat up and placed his hand on your cheek.

“Who says we have to wait?” He asked before placing his lips on yours.