Running Away

Thor

I pace back and forth in the Avengers Tower, "Where did they go!" I exclaim.

"I don't know Thor, I have every security camera in the city searching for them, they're bound to show up somewhere," Tony says looking up from his computer.

Suddenly, the computer beeps and Percy's face fills the holographic screen that pops up from it. "See we found him, JFK airport with some blond. They seem to be boarding a privately owned plane, a very fast one at it too," Tony says examining the screen.

"We must leave for this airport immediately!" I exclaim standing up.

"Hold your horses Thor, let me put on my suit," Tony says standing up. He walks out to the balcony and his suit flies onto him, engulfing him in metal. "Come on Thor, what are you waiting for," Tony jokes as he takes off. I shake my head in disbelief and run out after him.

We race towards the airport hoping to get there before Percy leaves to who knows where. I really hope he's ok, he really snapped after Jack took off. I've never seen him so angry.

Finally, we arrive at the airport and zoom toward the private aircrafts area. I find Percy and a blond girl boarding a hi-tech looking jet. "Percy stop!" I thunder as we land a few meters away from them.

"Thor, you can't stop me, I need to find out what Loki did to Jack. I'm going to Greenland to find him, and hopefully help him," Percy exclaims.

"Percy, Loki made his choice and I can't let you go and face him. You're the only brother I have left!" I say trying to express my feelings.

"We can't ever give up on family Thor, so I'm never going to give up hope on Loki, or Jack. I will reunite this family!" Percy says before boarding the jet. It starts to take off and zooms away before I even can comprehend what just happened.

"Come on Thor we're going to lose them!" Tony calls as I follow him.

"Cap, you guys need to head to Greenland immediately. Take the Quinjet, and if you can't fly it Widow or Clint can," Tony orders Steve through our communicators.

"Got it, meet you there," Steve replies. Soon, the Quinjet arrives and follows us tailing the jet. Tony keeps muttering about how the jet was too fast, and I must have enhancements.

"What sort of organization has the power to make jet engines that fast, not even S.H.I.E.L.D. can make engines that fast," Tony rambles. I fall back and land on the roof of the Quinjet. I enter the jet and walk up behind Natasha who's flying the jet.

"We're at the max speed and they're still pulling ahead," Natasha says to Tony who's still in the sky.

"My suit's not that fast, we need to try to figure out where they're landing," Tony says outlining a plan.

"Somewhere in Greenand," I announce, "Percy mentioned he was looking for Loki in Greenland."

"We can follow their trajectory and see where it takes them in Greenland," Tony says probably calculating where they could go.  "It looks like they're going to land in Nuuk, the capital of Greenland," Tony replies.

"Ok, setting course for Nuuk," Natasha replies pressing some buttons and the Quinjet adjusts it's course.

Finally, we land in the Nuuk airport. I quickly dismount from the jet and zoom up to the sky and get an aerial view of the airport. I spot the jet that Percy was on and rush over to it landing a few meters away from the jet. I sprint over to it only to find it empty. "It's empty, Tony can you find them leaving the airport?" I ask

"Yeah, east wing. You better hurry, they're moving fast," Tony remarks. I quickly fly over there and help Tony tail the jet. Oh I hope Percy is ok, and thinking straight.