Manipulation

Jack

As the battle started I knew this was going to be a long day. I stayed in my sector of the city, freezing any Chitauri that would challenge me.

Soon, I found my mind wondering to Loki. Well Thor might not, but I can see why he changed sides. For his whole life he'd been lied to about who he was, and everyone else knew about it. Well except for Thor and us, he couldn't keep a secret and we would've told him by now. I know if I'd been lied to about who I was I would be as pissed as Loki.

Though in truth, Percy and I don't even know what we are. Thor says mother and father aren't lying like they were to Loki, and I hope he's right. At least they told us they don't actually know instead of lying that we're something we aren't.

"Jack?" Percy asks through the COMs.

"I hear you loud and clear," I reply.

"Loki, he's heading your way," Percy says quickly.

"Got it," I reply before getting ready to fight.

"Hello Jack," Loki says his voice echoing off the buildings, "I really wish you would join me, you would be a great ally. You came to me before, you could again," Loki say I can feel him sneering. I spin around but can't find him as his voice is bouncing all over

"That was when I thought Thor had lied to me to protect me, but now I stand with our brothers even with the lies," I say defiantly.

"Good, good, but how would you feel if they betrayed you as well?" Loki says I know he's smirks.

"They wouldn't, Percy is the loyalist person I know. As for Thor, well he's Thor, but he's still kind and caring as well," I explain, "They would never intentionally hurt my by their own will."

"You seem so sure of that," Loki says I can practically feel his smile, "I was once sure of that myself, but then everything changed. I'm now a Frost Giant, a fake Asgardian, a prisoner, but I'm free now. Soon, you'll feel my pain, for I know what you really are, and soon everyone will shun you like they shunned me. You will be cast out and forgotten, just like me. Shame Percy won't be there with you, he's different, you guys aren't even brothers."

"No!" I exclaim not noticing the ice spreading out from me.

"Oh yes, you aren't even related to your "twin brother" Percy. Even he will despise you when he finds out who you are," Loki booms probably grinning evilly.

"Never, he wouldn't!" I yell.

"Oh, he will, so will your newfound friends. The Guardians, you don't even know who they are! Trust, me they'll all hate you after they know who you are," Loki argues.

"If it's so bad, then what am I," I scream at the buildings.

"Like I'm going to tell you!" He taunts.

"You know what? I hate you, you are the worst person I ever knew!" I scream the ice crawling up the building.

"Really, look around you, see what you've done. You're the monster not me," Loki says causing me to look around at the walls of ice surrounding me.

"Oh no, what have I done?" I mutter looking around at the ice consuming the buildings around me.

"Jack? Jack are you there, what's wrong?" I hear Percy banging on the other side of the ice.

"Loki, he manipulated me. I'm so sorry Percy," I call before taking off.

"Wait! No Jack come back, we need you!" I hear Percy call from behind me as I fly away, away from everything I know.