Part twelve- Like a Hooker

Finally! I got this written, sorry if it's not as good as the other chapters, I had writers block and this seemed difficult to write, I'm not too happy with it but I hope that yous all like it :) 

Thanks to all of my new, and old fans for the amount of support yous have given me, I love you all to great amounts! :D xoxoxo.

I’m The Option You Shouldn’t Have Chosen- Part twelve- Like a Hooker

To say that I was freaking out would be an understatement.

Slade would be here any time soon to collect me. He couldn’t honestly expect me to go through this right?

Oh but he knows I will, because I am of course under his power. But I was NOT going to be joining in. If he wanted me to play his games then he sure as hell could play mine. My stomach was no longer churning from dinner; it was now churning from being so nervous.

I heard a knock at the door and nearly jumped out of my skin. They obviously didn’t wait for me to answer the door before unlocking it and coming in.

“Follow dear child.” Slade snickered while his eyes gleamed. I grinned back at him, maybe I could lead him on? Let him think I wanted to be in on this but then not participate? Maybe even crush some of his ego while I was at it?

I may have looked calm and collected but I wasn’t. My legs were almost shaking and my palms were getting sweaty.

When we entered Slade’s room I gasped with shock, Isabella was lounging on the bed wearing nothing but one of those trashy maid’s outfits. I couldn’t help but laugh at the expression on her face when I followed in behind Slade. By the looks of the situation he’s told her that he’d be back in a second but I guess he didn’t tell her that I would be joining them.

“Oh the little mouse has come to play.” Isabella snickered.

“More like to sit back and watch.” I mumbled awkwardly.

“You can sit over there on the floor or something.” Slade said in a tone as if he were shooing me away as he went and joined Isabella on the bed, snuggling up to her. I really couldn’t understand how he could even be near her. She was so gross! And obviously had no self-respect.

I don’t know how much time had passed as I was lying on the floor in the corner of the room, but soon enough I started to hear kissing noises and Isabella’s giggles. It made me feel sick to my stomach. I so desperately wanted to doze off and go to sleep, but being in a room with two vampires it didn’t seem like such a great idea.

Soon through the darkness I could see Slade biting Isabella as she moaned in pleasure. How could that feel so good to her? When he did it to me it hurt like hell.  I don’t see how vampires can call us humans filthy, at least we’re not drinking each other’s blood.

A shirt went flying through the air and landed near me.

“Seriously guys?” I questioned.

“Shut up, unless you want to join.” Slade grunted but I could hear the grin in his voice. He wishes he could have me.

I clamped my mouth shut and sat there for a bit longer before pants started flying off. I have to get out of here. I crawled across the floor and to the other side of the room where the door was, right near the bed. I reached out fast for the door handle but wasn’t even surprised when I found it locked.