Part thirteen - Those Type of Tingles

Sorry about the looonnngg wait! I hope you enjoy the chapter, but now I'm off to go and get ready for work hahaha, don't forget to leave a comment or two :) xx

I’m The Option You Shouldn’t Have Chosen- Part thirteen – Those Type of Tingles

As Slade slipped his fingers into my underwear I was more disgusted at myself than what I was at him. I was disgusted because I liked it. My breathing became heavier and Slade stepped closer to me. He pushed his body against mine which pushed me into the wall; I hated to admit that this was driving me wild. I moaned when he kissed my neck and I heard him snicker at me. Was this some kind of joke? Or not?

I arched my back and rubbed my body against his; I heard his breathing deepen and could feel the bulge in his pants press against me.

Slade started to move his hand faster and faster until I couldn’t take it anymore and I gasped with pleasure as I felt myself let go.

I felt sick. I had just let Slade pleasure me. I was disgusted.

He brought his fingers to his mouth and licked them with a sigh of delight.

“Next time, it’s my turn.” Slade said with a cunning grin before walking out of the cell, leaving me there along.

Tears sprang to my eyes as I sat on the floor and sobbed. What had I just done? And what did he mean by next time it’d be his turn? I didn’t want to touch any part of him.

I ended up falling asleep again on the floor. You'd think I'd never be tired because I was forever falling asleep on crappy floors; but I can tell you now, once you get into a habit of sleeping all of the time, it's hard to get rid of.

Maybe that’s what Slade wanted from me? Maybe he wanted me to feel timed and weak all of the time so that he could over-rule me? What was I kidding? Of course he's able to over-rule me, anytime and any day all because he was a bloody vampire.

I had a strange feeling when I woke, a strange feeling of comfort and confusion; as I had woke up in my 'room' on my bed.

Seriously! What was with this 'always move her in her sleep' bullshit? I'd say that I'd rather wake up where I went to sleep, but not in this case. It was much better waking up here than it was waking up chained to a dungeon floor. So I wonder why he moved me. It's not like he thought I had behaved lately.

I let the confusion slide as I went and took a nice hot shower. I had in fact though forgotten about the 'ten minute' shower rule and as my ten minutes were up, I let out a scream when the water turned freezing cold. I quickly turned the taps off and scrambled out of the shower with chattering teeth and goose bumps covering my body.

"Bastards." I muttered under my breath.

As I went to the drawers next to my bed I was surprised to find that they had been filled with new clean clothes and silky underwear. I slid into a pair of blue skinny jeans and paired it up with a white tank top. I guess I should be appreciative of what they had given me here; well that is if you forget the fact that I was kidnapped and taken from my family.