Part six- Little Red Dress.

I'm The Option You Shouldn't Have Chosen- Part six.

For a moment we just sat there and Slade didn't say anything.

"Who knew you'd be such a handful." He spoke up, more to himself than to me.

I slowly moved away from him and stood up, fearful that if I made a sudden move, he'd pounce on me.

"Now, I have things that I need to attend to." Slade started while walking towards the library doors. "Which means you are going to be a good little girl by staying in my room, which you are NOT to leave and I will come back to collect you later when I'm ready."

"Yes Master." I replied as he glanced back at me before leaving the room. Following his orders, I managed to find my way back up to his room. Once I was in there I closed the door and locked it. I was not wanting any unexpected visitors such as people like Isabella. I looked longingly at Slade's bed; a little nap wouldn't hurt, would it?

Before I could even think of the consequences I was already lying down and drifting off into a well needed sleep.

I woke up to a massive 'Thud'.

But it turns out that, that 'thud' was actually me hitting the floor.

"Ouucchh." I groaned in my sleepy ways.

"Humans, animals and filth sleep on the floor." I heard Slade say from the bed. Bastard.

"What about Isabella?" I muttered. "She belongs in the garbage."

"She, is actually none of your business." Slade snapped.

I groggily sat up off of the floor and rubbed at my eyes so I could get a clearer vision.

Slade's hair was a bit scruffy and out of place, when I looked down at his shirt I noticed it was rumpled.

That could only mean one thing. The 'business' he had to attend to, was most likely business with Isabella.

"What? Jealous?" Slade asked with a smirk.

"No, she's gross. Besides, I bet I could do it ten times better." I said with more confidence then what I thought I had.

"Is that so?" Slade questioned with a glint of lust in his eyes.

"I mean no. That's not what I meant. I-I." And on comes the stuttering I thought as I mentally slapped myself. "She's just gross, okay?"

"When I want you, I'll have you. Then you can really show me that you're better." Slade said.

"But I d-don't want t-to-"

"I don't care what you want." He said while getting up off of the bed and walking towards me.

If I was going to survive in this place, I had to gain his trust. So this time, instead of running I stood right where I was.

"Why am I here? What are you going to do to me?" I spoke up.

"Like I've said before, you're here because I wanted you and for the other part, I don't know what I'm going to do with you. I could make you a slave, but that'd be such a waste of your natural talent. And by talent I mean, you being the only one that has ever stuck up for them self in front of a vampire."

"So that's it? You're going to use me to get rid of all your one night stands, all of your whores?" I asked, slightly disgusted.