"Ok Drake let's go see if Rae is ready yet." I said turning off the music after it the song was over. "My name is Valentino CC." he said and I laughed an ok. He was wearing a red shirt and black jeans and black shoes with a red snapback. We walked into the room and she was putting on her shoes. "Oh, so you copying me now huh." I said joking and she looked up. She was wearing basically what I was wearing but the colors reversed. She had on a red v-neck with black joggers and a black hoodie. "No one is copying you ole ugly looking self." She said getting up. "You weren't calling me ugly last night. I'm sorry what were the exact words you used. I could have sworn they were 'On any other day I would with yo sexy a-" she cupped my mouth. "There are children in the room." She said winking at me. "Ok who's ready to go to the movies." She said slapping my butt. "Why did you hit CC?" Tia asked. Don't answer that Rae. "Cause she was about to say a bad word." She said as they walked out the door. Good answer babe. "Carter, can you get the keys?" Rae asked and I nodded running up the stairs. "Mama, which car do you want us to take." I walk into where the bed was and she was in the bed under the sheets. "Um anyone you want it doesn't matter." She said moving weirdly under the sheets. "Oookkkk, where are the keys?" I ask and she pointed to a closet. "I open it and grab a set of keys. "Ok mama we are about to leave. Tell papa that we are gone." I say walking to the steps. "Mmmmmhmmmm." She moaned and I just looked at her. "The fuck was that?" I said. "Carter leave NOWWWWWW FUCK." She moaned again and I ran down the step. "NASTY ASSES. COULD HAVE AT LEAST WAITED UNTIL WE LEFT THE HOUSE." I yelled before walking down to the garage. I found the car and we were riding in the black hummer. I pull out of the garage and the three of them got in the car. "Ok ready to go?" I asked and they responded with yes. "Alright let's go." I said pulling out of the drive way. Rae grabbed my hand lacing out fingers and we listened to music all the way to the theater.

Leona's POV

"Mmmmm fuck baby." Chris said kissing me. "I lowkey think you was sneaking around when you weren't with us during college and giving bitches head." She said and I started laughing. "I'm serious as fuck. There has never been another girl who ever made me feel that way during sex. On top of that there is no way that a girl could be that good at giving head without practicing." She said which made me laugh even more. "Well I'm not other girls." I said getting up and grabbing my laptop. "That's why I didn't marry them other girls." She said kissing me again. "You about to do some work?" she asked and I nodded. "Alright I'm going to go meet up with Zay and Riz." She said slipping on her hoodie. "Are you coming back with Zayin's cousin or are we picking her up?" I ask so I know how I should plan this out. "We are picking her up. See you when I get back. I love you." She said kissing me. "Ok, love you too." I said as she walks out of the room. Time to get some work done. My job wasn't that hard to be quite honest. All I had to do was watch the animations that my team did make corrections to their work and send it off to final productions. Normally my team didn't need me but other times a character's movement might not flow as smooth as it should or the mouth movement won't match the audio. I did what I had to do and noticed that I had been working for two hours. Might as well start to get ready.

Just as I was finishing my hair the doorbell rang. I went downstairs to open the door and it was Jayda the babysitter. "Hey Jayda girl come on in." I said leading her to the twins' room. "Ok this is Addison and that is Aiden. They ate about an hour ago, but if they get hungry again their milk is in the refrigerator. They need a bath and that stuff is all in the bathroom. If you need anything you have our numbers. Carter and Rae has Tia and Tino so when they come back you can leave. I'll send your money through PayPal as soon as we get home." I said and she nodded. I got a text from Chris saying that she was outside and I went upstairs to get my purse. "Ok Jayda I'm about to leave. See you later." I said walking out the house after she yelled a bye. I get in the car and there was some girl in the back. "Hi, I'm Leona but please call me Lee. I'm assuming your Zayin's cousin." I said shaking her hand. "Yup. Elaina the prankster in the flesh." She said smiling. "Alright time to get this show on the road." Chris said pulling out the driveway. The whole time Elaina was singing the songs on the radio and I'm not going to lie. The girl got pipes. She could be the next Ariana Grande hitting them high notes. We finally get to the club and this is where everything is going to go down. To be honest I didn't really like Kris anyways. She was always flirting with Christina even when Christina would curve the fuck out of her. Bitch deserves what's coming to her.

Rizzy's POV

"Baby come on I don't want to be here why couldn't we just stay at home?" Kris was whining while we were waiting on Lee and Chris. "Cause I wanted to hang with MY friends didn't nobody make you come here." I said putting emphasis on my because no of them really liked her. "I came because I gotta make sure these hoes know you're not on the market." She said sitting closer to me on the couch. WOW so it's ok for you to cheat but not me. That's why you finna get played tonight. I looked over at Zay who was so caught up in her phone she didn't even notice Lee walk over to us. "BESTIEEEEE!" she exclaimed running over to give me a hug. "BESTIEEEEE. OMG look at you. Dropped that baby weight like it was a bad habit." I said sitting down leaving space between me and Kris. "Girl gotta stay healthy you already know." She said giving Zay a hug before sitting down. "Ahem so where's Christina. You know your WIFE." Kris cleared her throat and putting emphasis on wife. "Oh she's was looking for one of our friends who was supposed to meet us here but got lost in the crowd." She said. "Oh well why couldn't look for her together since she's a friend of both of you?" Kris asked trying to start shit. "Because silly. Chris is LOYAL and TRUSTWORTHY. I don't need to keep her on a dog leash because I know she isn't a CHEATER unlike other people in this room." Lee clapped back. Kris just rolled her eyes and sat back. Yea bitch now what.

A couple of minutes pass by of us just chilling and Chris comes in with Elaina. "Sorry I took so long. This girl was all the way on the other side of the club. But Elaina this is Zay, Lee you already know and Rizzy." Chris said not acknowledging Kris. "Nice to meet you." I said giving her my signature smile and winking. "Hey. I'm Elaina." She giggling. "And I'm Kris. Rizzy's girlfriend." Kris said making her presence known. "Well hello there. Your hair is....... showing. I mean very pretty." Elaina said referring to Kris's tracks which didn't match her hair color in the slightest. The whole night Elaina was flirting with me and just acting like she had an interest in me. Kris was getting more jealous by the minute. "Hey who wants more drinks I can go get some?" Elaina asked and no one responded. "I do let's go." I said getting up and walking out of the area we were in. We walked to the private room we had and it was just us for now. "DAMN ole girl was mad jealous." Elaina said cracking up. "Yesss I just can't wait to be single again. To be free and do as I please." I said truthfully. "Yea I know how that feels." She said laughing. "Ok let's set this up. Zay has probaby went to 'look for us' and Kris would have followed her over here. They could walk in any minute." I said. We set up the projector and played the video. I didn't even want to look at it. Elaina and I sat down and waited for the door knob to turn. First came Lee and Christina and finally Zay came in. "She's right on my tail so start laughing at the screen." Zay said rushing over to the couch. We all started laughing at the hoe's sex tape. Then the door slammed open and in walked Kris who looked at the screen and then her jaw dropped to the floor.

"Yea bitch I know you were cheating on me. It's all good though. The shit that I bought you, I sold it all. Your things are ashes now. I found that bitch you've been fucking with and she's waiting outside for you. You thought you could play the Riz but no one fucks with me and gets away for it. Sorry boo but if you thought this would go your way you were sadly mistaken. Now Ta Ta your new girl toy awaits you in her busted up ass chevy. It's the black one with a fucked up door." I say pushing her out the room. "A BITCH IS SINGLE NOW TURN THE FUCK UP." I said getting lit as fuck. A mistake has been corrected and I'll never make another one again.

A/N: Okkkkk so don't fight me when I say this buttttt there might not be a chapter next week. Here's why tho school has been kicking my ass for the past month and I haven't been able to write chapters. Now I wasn't expecting the book to go on farther than the graduation chapter so I wrote the last four chapters all on the same day. So I haven't had time to write anything else. So tonight I might write some more idk. We will see cause I'm most definitely not leaving y'all hanging. But I'll see yall whenever I update again. -Stay Saucy