'N-no!' I said and passed Emily to Nightwing.

'Drake help me get these rocks out f the way!' I said as I tried to pull the rocks out of my way. The ground stopped shaking. I didn't stop, he can't be gone!

'FATHER!' I yelled and Drake pulled me back.

'Damian!' he said and I tried to kick him off.

'FATHER NO!' I yelled and sister yelled it out.

'Emily calm down!' Red Hood said and she fainted, I didn't even dare to look behind me. I was still looking at the rubbish my father lying under. He shouldn't have died like this!

'Damian.' Nightwing said as he placed his hand on my shoulder, I quickly slapped it away and turned around to look at him more angrily as I could ever be.

'DON'T TALK TO ME, CALL SUPERMAN NOW!' I ordered him and he sighed. I quickly took my phone out and started dialing the Justice League.

{Tims POV}

He couldn't be dead, he's Batman! This would be a piece of cake for him. I heard Damian yell at the phone to Superman. Emily started getting up slowly being so confused.

'Where am I?' she questioned and looked around.

'Guys what happened?' she asked and my eyes widened.

'Emily are you back?!' I said and she nodded, I quickly let go of Nyssa and went over to hug her.

'She's back!' I yelled and Nightwing smiled.

'Emily!' he cheered and hugged her.

'Where is father, why is everything ruined?' she said as she looked around her.

'Batman....tried to save her and ordered her to blow up the cave while he was still inside it.' I said and her eyes widened.

'N-no, it can't be,' she said and looked around, 'it's all my fault.' I quickly grabbed her hand and helt it tight.

'He did this, because he wanted to do this!' I said. Nyssa poked my side and pointed at a group rocks that were shaking.

'There is still hope!' I said and Emily saw it too, we started running as fast we could to it and started clearing the pile. I could feel the League coming.

{Emily's POV}

My hand started bleeding but I didn't give up! My eyes widenend as I recognised the symbol.

'Father!' I yelled and his face appeared, it was all scarred up which made me tear up, it was all my fault. I could feel his heart beat.

'Father please wake up!' I cried and he slowly opened his eyes groaning. He looked at me and tied to lift his arm which couldn't be more broken.

'Don't worry, I'm back.' I said and he tried to smile which came out as a grunt.

'Emily give him to me.' Supermand said standing behind me. I looked at father one more time.

'Please take care of him.' I said and he lifted him up from my hands. He quickly flew away and tears started forming in my eyes.

'Let's just go home.' Tim said. I also gave one last look at the temple.

'Blow it up.' I said and Flash looked at me shocked.

'What?' he said and I looked back at him.

'Blow it all up, my league was never happy here. The only memories it holds are pain and depression.' I said and he looked at Green Arrow.