Chapter 13

Surprise surprise! I was really bored so I thought that I should update the book and here it is, don't forget to vote and I hope you like it!

{Emily POV}

Dick was driving and I realised that we were leaving Gotham City.

"Uhm Dick where are we going?" I asked him.

"We are going to Blüdhaven since you have never seen it before and I'm going to show you everything." He said and I nodded.

"Don't tell me that there are criminals too." I said and he chuckled.

"There will always be criminals but don't worry Nightwing will be there so save you of course." He said and I agreed.

"Don't forget Red Hood." Jason said and I chuckled again.

"It will take a while so why don't we get to know each other better." Tim said.

"So Emily who do you like the most Red Robin, Robin or Nightwing?" Tim asked me.

"Hey what about Red Hood?!" Jason said.

"That would be unfair since she knows that you are him." He said and Jason grunted.

"So Emily who will it be?" Dick said.

"If I'm being honest I like Nightwing the most, because I know him the best out of the three." I said.

"Would that automatically mean that you would date him out of the three?" Dick said smirking.

"Since you're the best friend of Nightwing I won't answer." I said and he smirked again.

"I didn't hear a no." He said.

"Or a yes so shut up and drive." Jason said very pissed off. I turned to the backseat and saw Damian giving him a death glare. I just turned back to the front and looked out of the window.

"My turn." Damian said.

"Emily do you consider dating anyone at this time?" He asked me and looked at Tim.

"After all I have been through the couple of weeks, no thanks. I never had a boyfriend nor even my first kiss and I would like to keep that that way." I said and Dick looked over to me.

"Wait so you said that you have never been in love?" He said and looked wide eyed at me.

"I didn't say that." I said blushing.

"She has a crush!" Tim yelled, I blushed more.

"Would you like a megaphone to announce that?!" I yelled at him and he chuckled.

"Can you at least tell us what kind of boys your attracted to?" He said and I sighed.

"You guys won't leave me alone if I won't answer won't you?" I said.

"Nope!" They all said in sync.

"Fine, I'm mostly attracted to the eyes. The colour and the laugh can already take me away." I said looking into the sky.

"Well you can look in my eyes all day." Jason said and I rolled mine.

"I guess it's my turn now." I said and I started thinking what to ask.

"Damian who taught you sword fighting?" I said and looked at Damian.

"I have had multiple trainers." He said and I nodded.

"Can I meet one of them?" I said.

"NO!" They all said and I looked surprised at them.

"Why not?!" I said.