Chapter 27

{Emily POV}

"Oh I know and there they are." He said and looked out of the window. It was the Batwing flying towards the window and Batman jumped out of it and shattered the windows.

"Nightwing!" Batman said and Nightwing took out a sword.

"Grayson stop this." Robin said but all he did was smirk and charged after Robin. He took the other sword on the wall and started fighting him. Batman went after grandfather with Red Hood and Red Robin attacked mother with Batgirl. Batgirl was the first to go down and when Red Robin wanted to help her he was knocked out by mother. Red Hood went to fight Talia and she smirked.

"Getting a bit rusty aren't we?" She said and I could feel Jason becoming mad.

"Go to hell." He said as he threw mother to the ground. She stood up and walked towards Red Hood. He pulled out a gun and Batman slapped it away.

"No guns!" He said and I rolled my eyes. Jason started attacking her again when he was drugged by an assassin who was hiding in the shadows. He fell on his knees and I was trying to hold myself back so hard. I didn't want to get caught again. I saw that Robin lost the fight and Dick was about to kill him when grandfather stopped him.

"Stand down!" He said and Dick put the sword away.

"He might be useful. Take him and the bats to the dungeon." He said and Nightwing nodded. It broke my heart to see him like this. He took Batman and Robin away and grandfather sat back down in his chair.

"Clean up this mess." He said and mother nodded. She walked out of the room and I looked at the time. 8, o'clock. I decided to wait until 3 o'clock in the morning to strike, they might be too weak and sleepy then. I took a nap and when I laid on my back and made sure that no one could see me through the air grate. I opened my pictures and looked at them all.

"No he can't be lost." I said to myself and closed my eyes. I woke up and I looked at the time, 2:45 AM. I looked down the air grate again and saw a few assassins standing at the door. I looked back up and saw a ventilation system. I smirked and but my gas mask on and threw a few of the sleeping bombs into the ventilation. The smoke went through most part of the building including grandfathers office. I took the poster out of my bag with my passport and, I hid the passport in one of my pockets and held the poster in my hand. The assassins started to fall asleep and I dropped myself. I opened the door and saw a few assassins busy with the unconscious ones so I threw another sleeping gas bomb and they passed out too.

"I think I have a new favourite right now." I said and walked down the hall. I ended at the dungeon and was running low on the bombs so I used my stealth and knocked the guards out. I went down and saw father with Damian, they were to weak to lift their heads and were clearly sleeping.

"Father?" I said and tried to shake him awake but with no luck.

"Damian?" I said and tried the same thing with Damian with no luck either. I was starting to become impatient so I unlocked the chains with all the tools I had build in my glove and they both fell on the floor. I rested their back to the wall and started waking them up again.

"Come on wake up!" I said and slapped father softly, he didn't wake up so I was really losing my patience. I slapped him harder, then real hard.

"Wake up we need you Batman!" I yelled and was about to give him the biggest slap of his life when he stopped my hand, he opened his eyes and I gave him a smile.

"I thought I gave you an order." He said and my smile dropped.

"And yet here I am." I said and helped him up. He took something out of his belt and sprayed it in Robin's face. He instantly woke up and looked around him. He saw me and gave me a smile.