Chapter 9:I'll Be By Your Side

Chris's POV

I wake the next day(after the end of chapter 8)...I still have bandages very tightly wrapped on me. Now I'm just laying in bed looking out the door. I-I'm just in s-so much pain...I groan. Foxtrap walks in and sits down next to me,"Hey...are you okay?",I didn't find a response."I-...I actually don't know.",Foxtrap looks at the bandages on me sadly. She starts tearing up..."It's g-gonna be alright.",she holds my stomach were the bandages are. It hurted when she pressed it,"ow.""S-sorry...",Foxtrap usually isn't this worried about me. It's difficult to get anywhere with all of the bandages on. She lays down next to me. She pressed down on my stomach real hard,"agggh!",I clench my teeth together."Dude!What the fudge!""Sorry.Im just checking to see how sensitive the wounds are. I might have to keep your family from messing with you for awhile.What did it feel like?I didn't press too hard,just a little.""A...h-knife stabbing me...""Oh shit that is baaad. I'm so so sorry you have to feel this way.Oh b-t-w, Goldie is crying cause she is scared for my response."

Foxtraps POV

Oh god Chrisy...I'm so sorry...he clenched his teeth, from the pain...the terror...the fear...what did WE put him through...he sobs,a few minutes later he says,"F-Fo-Foxtrap...h-m-I...""I-Its gonna be okay...just say it...""I-uh...It hurts too much Foxtrap...h-I-It's unbearable...augggh!""Shhhh...Its alright...",I gently rub his cheek with my thumb. I grab his hand, he grips it so hard...then I realized he wasn't just in pain...he was agonized...shocked...he felt more than a knife stabbing him... it was everything rolled into one..."Oh god Chris...I'm so sorry I have to do this...",I unwound the bandages on his chest and covered his eyes,Nightmare comes in to help. He closes the door and blocks it, then covers Chris's mouth."Okay Nightmare,one more time." A crack comes from Chris's chest as I place everything back in place. He lets out an agonizing scream. He grasps my hand like he had never before. I carefully shifted a rib back into place. A bit of bloo d comes from his mouth as he coughs. Good. It worked. I clean the blood off his chest. I wrap clean bandages on him."F-Foxtrap...",Chris gasps,"that was...h-h-h...fucking horrifying...",he breathes deeply. He needed to see his family. His family needed to see him. I went downstairs."Chloe, come upstairs with me. I'll let you see him.""Pl-Please tell me my baby is okay.""He's okay...just a few drawbacks." We head upstairs. Chris was still breathing deeply. Chloe quietly sat down next to him. Chris reaches out to grab her hand. Chloe holds it as Chris grasps it tight. Really extremely tight.He was breathing but...he didn't move an inch..."Please tell me what's wrong Chris, I'll fix it.""Ch-Chlo...you can't fix it this time...th-there is n-nothing you can do..."...I sigh and walk over,"I'm gonna have to let you sleep with me for now until he recovers. I don't wanna cause him anymore stress than he has already tried to endure.""Best wishes to you Chris...",I escort her. Chris breathes heavily. His breathing shakes. I-I-I-I'm so so sorry...

Chris's POV

"F-Fox-Trap....",I say clearly. Foxtrap just took the bandages off my stomach, of course my upper body was still covered in bandages."Yes Chrisy?""Pl-Please...get my daughter...",I weakly lay on my back. Pain still seared through me every...oh I don't know-every 0 milliseconds.Goldie beams into the room and sits next to me, laying her hand on my chest."D-Daddy...", I shakily lay my hand on hers,"you know what to do...r-right? Think, Goldie..."Foxtrap sits next to Goldie."You know what to do...."

Goldie's POV

I think and think,"what do they mean?..."...I think I know. I lay my head up against my dads chest gently so I don't hurt him. His breathing is very heavy...so the pain is highly brutal. This isn't bad for him though. This is just from movement. So we need him to stay at rest until everything grows back into position. So we are gonna have to put bandages on his stomach in order to slow oxygen supply.(Just saying this stuff is all me...HOW AM I SO FUCKING HELL OF A SMART?!?!) I tell Foxtrap. She puts bandages on his stomach. Now he should heal faster."G-h-Goldie....c-h-c-come h-here...please...",I slowly come to him."Th-Thank you s-so much...f-h-for e-everything...",He is  clutching onto himself tightly.I lay beside him and hug him."Everything will turn out perfectly." He grins as we,including mommy and Foxtrap, fall asleep. Yaaaawwwn....it....is.... 10:00 PM...