Chapter 4: A Killer's Battle

*Its been many weeks after Chris got exquisitely ill, but now he is getting better. There is now another problem arising though...Nightmare is raging for a fresh kill...no one is daring to enter the room it is in...except for pacifist Chris*

Chloe: Chris! Are you sure you wanna go in there?!

Flippy: Yeah! You might be killed!

Foxtrap: You can't be in there alone!

Chris: I'm not letting Chloe get hurt! So I'm gonna let you and tangle come with me!

Foxtrap: Yes Sir!

Tangle: Ready when you are!

Chris: Tangle, stay in the vents above the room while Foxtrap distracts Nightmare!Foxtrap,While your fighting Nightmare,I'm going to try to turn him off, if it doesn't work, just fight him until he is dead, okay?

Tangle & Foxtrap: Yes Sir!

*Everyone gets in their positions*

Chris:Okay, go in Now!

*Foxtrap Enters the room with an axe and hits nightmare with it, but when Chris gets on his back, nightmare notices he is there, and claws his ribs and throws him to the wall, leaving his ribs crushed open<----- (Soounds painful, really painful)Chris then gets knocked out from how much it hurts*

Foxtrap:I will kill you nightmare*her eyes hurt red then she disassembles Nightmare(Info: Nightmare is 10 feet tall!)

*Tangle sits next to Chris*

Tangle: He is still alive! Do you think you can help him?!

Foxtrap: Yeah I can*She Puts a bandage over the wound tightly and carries him out of the room*

Chloe: I-Is he okay?!

Foxtrap: Yeah, at least for now. Go tell the others, I'll take him to the hospital.

*Skipping all the telling ppl and billing stuff)Chloe visits Chris at the hospital*

Chloe: C-Chris...are you alright?

Chris:I-Its okay, I'm Fine*He keeps his arms tightly wrapped over himself*

Fun Fact: Did you know? That keeping pressure on your wounds relive pain?(actually isn't true this stupid stuff)

Chloe:* Kneels down next to him*Are you sure?

Chris:*gently puts his hand over her cheek*Hey...Chloe, it's alright. I'm trying to stay awake, I'll still be alive...I-its, there is just so much going on and I'm tired....I can't take it...

Chloe: It's f-fine...I get it...it's just that I don't want you to get hurt anymore!*she cries*

Chris:C-Chloe...look at me...It is my job to make sure you and our kid is okay, we can't let her think Foxtrap is her mom okay. I-I'm..not letting that happen.

*Chris lays there tiredly, holding his wife's hand, gripping it tightly , thinking to himself," everything will be okay."*

Chloe:...I love you...

Chris: I love You too...*He cries, and holds his wife's hand, but gripping himself tightly, making him remember how much it still hurts to be like this, and he holds himself tighter until he can't to it anymore*

Chris: I-it hurts Chloe... I can't take it....it's too much...I don't wanna feel this way!

Chloe: It will be okay....I know how much this scares you...

*Chris gets exhausted after a while, and he falls asleep while Chloe leaves. He then wakes a few hours later*

Chris:...owww....*he holds himself , but he struggles to breathe for a second, just a second, yet it makes his pain worse, then he starts calming down a bit.* why does it have to hurt so much...*sighs*

*his brother Micheal walks in*

Mike:Are you okay?

Chris: yeah, I'm feeling okay by far. Where's dad?

Mike: At home soaking all of his sorrows into Foxtrap... idiot, when will he ever stop...?

Chris: That, we will never know.*he smiles*

Mike: Yeah, sometimes dad is cool, but mostly not- definitely. But really, how are you feeling?

Chris:* He rushes his hand through his black hair* um well I really, honestly do miss Chloe, but I mostly am just on the edge right now.

Mike: totally get that brother. So i guess ill see you in a few days or so?

Chris: Yeah, I guess so.

Mike:Okay then, Bye.

*Michael Leaves the room, worried about Chris. Later on, Chris wakes at 12 in the morning, he feels drowsy and slightly sick, suddenly worrying about how much blood he probably lost. His chest starts hurting again, gripping himself tightly like before, breathing quickly, then he blacks out*

( The Feelz - The Creator)

Fnaf Fan Fic: Five Nights at Foxtraps: An Idea(FINISHED IN 1 YEAR!!!)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें