Chapter 7: Quiet, Too Much

Foxtraps POV

Well, it seems as if all of the"bitches" are quiet today. oh I wonder what is going on...I hope this isn't another one of PGs and Micheal Foxy's ideas... oh please don't let it. I know everyone likes to piss me the hell off...even my boyfriend, Flippy. He wouldn't help to start the prank though. So he is most forgiveable. Nightmare is deactivated so I can use him when I become a hell of a pissed off animatronic. I hate quiet, I hate THE quiet....or lets just say I'm gonna start screaming my ear busting animatronic scream. Should i ask Nightmare to kill me or what? Idk. I'd rather just listen to music and daydream, or read the last 5th wave book I have which has some fucking great adult comedy, or I could sing, or hack my ROBLOX account for more Robux, or play some games on my electronics, or I could do something with the spare parts in the spare parts room. Wow, there actually is something to do. I might read the book, cause it's just...violence rating is just beautiful.

Nightmare Foxtraps POV

This is gonna be the worst day of my fucking life. Why? BECAUSE THERE IS NOTING TO EAT!!! I just eat human corpses! And blood! And all of the above....wait, there is SO much metal... It's titanium....that Chris left for me! I tear up happily. I eat literally all of it, until there isn't a scrap left. I left one for Foxtraps repairs. Boy I do feel better...yaawwwwnnn...I..might just....take a nap.......zzzzzzzzz...

And now a note from the actors

Chris: Hey guys im Chris!

Foxtrap: And I'm Flora!

N.Foxtrap: And thaaank you so much for reading our story!

Dez(Me): AND THANK YOU FOR mostly FULFILLING MY DREAM! We are so close to getting 100 views omg!!

Foxtrap: OMG so wor-

Chris: don't-get-drunk-ever.

Dez: ... Foxtrap, we have talked about this. (T_T) BUT STILL THANK U! See ya Kips!

Now back to the story

Chris's POV

Right now I'm in the security office with Micheal and William... I hide and I talk to Nightmare on my transmitter."Nightmare, get them out of here, Now. Just, don't kill them.""Gotcha boss! I'll tie them to a wall."I leave the room through the vents while Nightmare gets them."Foxtrap, found the bitches for ya.""Thanks Chrisy!"She just kissed me on the cheek. She knows I'm married right? Well, can't blame her.Chloe sits next to me onstage, and kisses me. Right on the lips. Just what I needed. I hug her and smile. I was happy things were getting better again. I was drained of energy though , Chloe always understands me. That's Why I feel in love with her in the first place. She was the best, we built this place together, me and her, high on a cliff were nothing could ruin our home.We both went upstairs and slept with our old plushies, just like when we were young. I had a Foxy Plush while she had Funtime Foxy. I hugged Chloe, she whispered"don stop hugging. We all need it!"I turn off my bedside lamp and hug her. I was happy. Also tired...really tired. I fall asleep.(IRL I actually am going to bed with a Funtime Foxy Plush!😴😴😴😴😴) Chloe  always thought I was handsome, she tells me that almost everyday. It's a cold morning. Foxtrap is outside sleeping on the tree. She was starring at the the pond. She really likes it when it's nice and peaceful, she sometimes likes the quiet. I go outside and talk to her."Hey Foxtrap. What's up?""The branches.""HaHa! Good one!""I like that pun. It's funny.""Yeah. Did you hear about the game TattleTail?""Omg....yes....it really fucks me up.""Oh so, that's why I heard obnoxious screaming last night?""....Yes...I had a Bightmare where a kids eye was eating out by the furby mama thing.""Wooooah. Sounds like me screaming from fear of Fredbear....""You scream like a girl dude. Of course your right."

"

So FUCKING HANDSOME!!!!!😍😍😍😍😍😱😱😱😱😱😘😘😘😘😂😂😂😂❤❤❤❤