What's Wrong With Her?!?!

Jaden tweeted me while we were at the park then he cheered me up I had to go back home before it got too late I just hugged Jaden and walked back to my house I checked Twitter from my MacBook Pro and then Stella found my twitter and tweeted me,''You should've stopped messing with me because you'll see'' then I logged off and my house door opened it was Stella and her other crew'' they ran inside my house and beat down the door the first girl with black hair and blue eyes she was wearing some shorts and a white shirt then Stella wore some shorts and a shirt she had her hair in a high ponytail then she looked at me pissed and so did her crew they punched me so hard I fell to the ground they then got on top of me and punched me in the face and slapped my face then I started bleeding and crying.

They said,''remember this when you mess with Jaden!''

They ran outside of my house,then closed the door I tried getting up with every bit of strength I had,I needed to leave Jaden alone they ordered me too or else i'd get beat up or something worse than that I looked at myself in the mirror I had blood on my forehead and a big black eye my nose started gushing blood too I got a wet towel and put it on my nose and waited for it to stop bleeding.

Jaden texted me,''hey (yn) wassup''

 I just sent a text,''hey going to stop texting you but,nothing is really happening''

I put my phone near the sink and my heart dropped into my stomach my only friend that actually was my friend because they wanted to not because of what I could do for them and I had to stop texting to him and stop talking to him so I am a loser and reject at the school,Stella was right.My bloodynose stopped so I changed into sweatpants and an old big shirt then cried myself to sleep Jaden tweeted,''What Did I Do Wrong? Please Tell Me'' I just had to tweet,''Nothing You Did,Something I Did Wrong''

 I fell asleep finally then I woke-up to the sun glistening in my eyes I changed into skinny jeans and a long sleeve shirt to hide my bruises then I walked outside my house with my red backpack on and then I walked into the big gates Stella and ''her crew looked at me'' then they smirked at me I just walked off to study-hall and then Jaden tapped my shoulder I turned back and looked up at him.

He saw my blackeye and went,''what happened?!?!''

I just turned my back away and walked into the classroom Stella and her crew got what they wanted,I left Jaden alone and she can get her chance with me Jaden sat next to me

I just whispered under my breath,''Jaden go sit next to Stella, leave me alone''

He looked at me and I looked at him,I felt devastated by saying that to him and hurt,but I didn't want to get beat up or have anything worse happen to me because I was hanging out with Jaden,Jaden got up and sat next to Stella he kept on looking at me I looked down into my book and did the work then I had to walk to Science I still don't get where the classrooms are,but I did remember where Jaden always walked me to so it wasn't easy so I walked down the hall it was very quiet nobody in the halls I then turned a right and walked into the class,it was Drama,I got lost and then they told me what classroom Science is,room 647 I walked over there and walked in.

They said,''where were you (yn)'' I said,''sorry I got lost'' then I had to sit by myself Jaden and Stella were sitting next to each-other she flirted with him and he flirted back,he isn't a player,he moved on from the reject to a beautiful,popular girl,but he moved on fast I told him,he'd find someone better than me and like her.

He said,''no I won't''  

Things change so I understand him because everyone leaves me after they find someone better then my eyes started burning I cried quietly and wiped my eyes before anybody saw me then after Science was over I walked to the cafeteria and got lunch I sat down alone again then Stella,Jaden and her group of friends came by and started making fun of me calling me a,reject,loser,ugly,stupid and saying everybody wants me to leave school