Is He Going To Make It?

I walked into the hospital and told them I was looking for (your dad's name and lastname). They looked at me surprised, but they took me to his room and he was there still with his eyes closed and unresponsive. I was scared I thought he wasn't alive, but it showed his heart was sort of beating, but slowly. I tried to stay strong, but I couldn't tears streamed down my face. I tried to stop them, but I just couldn't my phone lightly buzzed in my hand. 

Jaden,'' Where are you?''

I replied,'' At the Hospital''

Jaden,'' Which one?''

I replied,'' Seashore heights''

Jaden,'' Okay oh and look behind you'' I looked behind me and saw Jaden. I don't get why he asked which hospital, but he smiled at me and I smiled back then he hugged me. He saw my dad and he looked at me then held my hand and kissed it. He looked deep into my eyes like he was telling me that my dad can make it. I believed he was going to make, but it was rare. I needed my father more than anything I also needed Jaden too, but my father was like my mother after she passed away. I needed the most two special men in my life with me, so I prayed and prayed that my dad would wake-up and be fine. I hope he would because I need that and that's all Jaden looked at me and him then he kissed my cheek and held me tighter than ever. I hugged his waist and looked up at him scared, but he looked down at me and put his head over my forehead.

He was saying,'' (YN) your father will make it. He's a fighter and he will fight for his beautiful daughter, so he will survive. Think positive don't think negative because negativity won't help. He loves you and he will do anything for his daughter, so he will survive.'' He was kissing my forehead too and holding my waist.

I looked up at him and asked,'' But, What if he doesn't? I want him to stay''

Jaden replied,'' Don't think like that (YN) he will stay, so never think like that'' I heard a manly voice say hey beautiful. I looked over and saw my dad awake and smiling. I looked over at Jaden and my eyes just got bug eyed and Jaden hugged me and whispered in my ear I told you he would make it. He did I told you (YN) he wouldn't leave you. He kissed my forehead and I unclung from his arms and walked over to my dad. My dad held out his hand and I grabbed it and smiled at him I started to cry happy tears. My dad took his hand and started to wipe away my tears and he smiled a light smile at me and I smiled back then I clung my arms onto him like I was a little girl. He hugged me back then kissed my forehead I looked back and saw Jaden he smiled at me and my dad. I kissed my dads forehead and held his hand just smiling and crying of happy tears. I thought I was going to lose him forever like I lost my mom, but I didn't he's still alive. I couldn't believe it, but I was estatic that he was alive and healthy. Jaden came over and hugged me and my dad. I looked up into Jaden's chocolate brown eyes and hugged him tight and told him that he was right and I was wrong. I was hardly right in my life, so it wasn't a big surprise anyway. Jaden made me keep my hope and faith in my dad survivig, so I kept positive thoughts and he came alive like I wanted him to. Jaden kissed my forehead and then my dad told me to go and get him something because he wanted to talk to Jaden in private.

Jaden's P.O.V

(YN'S) dad wants to talk to me in private I'm scared, but he approves of me. I shouldn't be scared.

(YN'S) dad,'' Jaden, I want you to take of (YN) because I'm getting old and I won't live forever. I trust you to treat her like a princess that'll be your queen one day. I approve of you and you know that, so don't ruin it because I don't want my girl to be hurt. I want her to be happy like she is with you.''

I said,'' of course Mr. (surname) I will treat (YN) like she's my princess that'll be my queen soon. I know you trust me and I won't break your trust, so don't worry. (YN) is in good hands with me'' 

(YN'S) dad,'' Thanks Jaden. I trust you to protect her and look after her. I will always look after her once I'm in Heaven. I will always look after her, so don't hurt her''

(YN) came in with two hot chocolates then she set them down on her dad's counter slowly then she kissed her dad's cheek and then gave me a hug. I honestly loved her forever and ever I want to marry her, but I wanted to ask her dad for his approval