First Day Of School

I went to my new school it was called,Seaside Heights home of the lions and I got into school on the first day I walked into the class and the teacher introduced me,''okay class this is (yn) she is our new student'' everybody said,''hey (yn) welcome to our class'' then I sat down in the desk I was assigned and I noticed an attractive boy he had a nice haircut and it was light-brown and then I stared at his face,he looked a lot like Jaden Smith I looked really close and I realized it was Jaden Smith I decided to get up and try and introduce myself but,I couldn't do that because I would've embarrassed myself so I just sat down and payed attention then I got up and looked over my schedule and then

I asked,''Where's science''

Jaden walked over and said,''i'll show you where it is,i'm in that class''

He flashed that gorgeous smile at me then I showed him my schedule.

He said,''We have the same classes so i'll show you where everything is'' then he smiled again

I said,''thank you''

I smiled a little smile so he won't be able to tell that I like him so I grabbed my bag and stuff I needed for class and walked by Jaden's side and then

some girl went,''Hey babe why you talkin to the loser''

it was Stella I looked and started to walk off until

Jaden said,''Stella stop it we're not dating so stop calling me babe and she's not even a loser so stop judging her without getting to know her'' then

She went,''But,she is a loser,she's the new girl''

Jaden said,''You need to leave her alone already just stop it.''

She walked off and flipped her hair then Jaden yelled my name I was surprised he even knew my name

I turned around and said,''I'm sorry, I'm a reject and you were seen by the popular beautiful girl I should leave you alone and find my own way of this school''

He said,''No you're not a reject i'm sorry that had to happen please i'll help you find your way at this school I already said I would so I am going to help you please let me and no she's not a popular beautiful girl I don't even like her,we're not dating''

I replied,''no Jaden you're the popular guy though so I can't ruin your reputation at this school so just forget about me and do your thing and i'll find my way''

He said,''No I don't care if my reputation gets ruined,I know what can happen at this school and I don't want you to experience that at all it's terrible please let me just show you around and we're already late for science''

I just said,''Okay but,if people hate you and start ignoring you don't say I didn't blame you'' then

He said,''I don't care as long as i'm helping someone, I'm good''

We both walked to science

The lady asked,''Where were you two?''

Jaden said,''I was showing her to science you see she's new here,her name is (yn) and needs help around the school and we have the same classes'' 

The teacher just said,''oh well welcome to SeaSide (yn) take a seat''

I took a seat where Jaden was.

 He looked at me and whispered,''after this we have lunch and then study-hall''

I just nodded my head in a yes form then science was over in a flash Jaden walked with me to lunch we got pizza and orange soda then I sat down at a table with him and started eating then I finished I got up to go throw away my trash and put my tray away then when I got up.

Stella came up to me and said,''What are you doing with my boyfriend? you're just a reject''

Jaden said,''STOP WE'RE NOT DATING AT ALL YOU ARE SO RUDE LEAVE (YN) ALONE JUST STOP IT ALREADY AND LEAVE US ALONE'' 

She walked away every time Jaden does that she walks away

I said,''see Jaden everybody hates me except for you I hate it here,I hate myself why doesn't anybody like me as a friend? why can't I make friends?''

He said to me,''I don't hate you at all (yn) i'll be your friend that's what I am because if I wasn't I would've been like Stella and been rude to you but,i'm not so stop it please don't hate yourself and I like you as a friend and you did make a friend me''

I smiled and wiped my tears then he walked with me to go throw away trash and put the trays away we walked out and went to study-hall I sat down in a chair next to Jaden we both worked on homework and finished it.

He asked,''what's your number''

I said,''its (insert your phone number here)''

he tapped it in his iPhone and named the contact as,''(yn) (insert your surname)'' then he took a picture of us smiling and put that as the picture for me then he texted me I put,''Jaden Smith'' and took a picture of us making cray faces then I had his number and he had my number then the school bell rang we both walked outside and went to the quad.