Are you sure?

I faced Jaden and he wrapped his arms tightly around me and got closer to me and nuzzled his head into my neck. He kissed my forehead.

He whispered into my ear,''Goodnight beautiful, I love you.''

I smiled and turned around to kiss his cheek and he smiled. I felt happy, I felt relieved, I felt beautiful. He treated me with such elegance and respect like he was just so amazing. I always asked why he picked me and he said that I'm best for him. I fell asleep in his arms perfectly safe and protected.

Jaden's P.O.V

I held (YN) in my arms and my world just in my arms. I was glad to have got her because she's beautiful,funny,cute,smart,weird and just everything a guy would want in a girl. She made me fall and really hard, she wasn't like other girls that used me or just played me. She loved me for me and never, ever tried hurting me. I asked her dad if I can marry her and he said yes, so I proposed to her. I'm going to re-do it again. I planned what to say.

I'm going to say,'' (YN) my best friend,my girlfriend and just the one I want to be with forever. I may have been overprotective and a bit over caring of you, but that's because I don't want any other guy to have you. I honestly know I could have any girl, but I just saw you and knew that I needed you. You make my heart beat faster and my stomach go with butterflies. I honestly never thought you'd be dating me, I'm proud of you. I'm proud, you never gave up or left me when the skies got rough. You kept it real and honest. I'm glad to say that you're my girl and the mother of our future kid or kids. I am glad to just have you. I need you in my life and I want you in my life, so (YN middle-name surname) will you make me the luckiest guy on Earth and marry me?'' 

It may be corny, but that's how I feel about her and it's just an amazing thing.