Surprising Jaden

Your P.O.V

It's been 3 weeks already. I was at home with my healthy dad and Jaden was filming another movie again, but Moises wanted me to surprise him. I decided to pack up my suitcase with clothes that would last me at least 2 weeks or so. I packed everything including my toothbrush and stuff. My dad knew where I was going so I didn't have to worry about anything.

I texted Moises,'' Hey, I'm coming to surprise Jaden''

Moises,'' Text me back once you land''

I replied back,'' Okay, This will be fun. (:''

Moises,'' Jaden, doesn't know yet, so he'll be estatic''

I put my phone back into my pocket and had my dad drive me to the airport. I got out and gave him a hug and kiss on the cheek then I waved goodbye and ran into the airport.

I had my plane ticket in my hand and walked over to the airplane I was supposed to take and I got on it and put my suitcases in the comparment above my seat. I sat down and put my phone on airplane mode and I put on some Tyler, The Creator and listened to Analog 2. I fell asleep and I woke-up to the flight attendant telling us we landed.

I took out my iPhone and texted Moises,'' I landed''

He replied,'' This is great, I'll pick you up now''

Moises's P.O.V

I went to the airport to pick-up (YN), so I made up a quick lie that I was going out to get some food. Jaden just nodded his head and went back to watching whatever he was watching. I got to the airport in 30 mintues and then I saw (YN) she had on some tight, bootyshorts and a cut off top that was tight too and some sneakers. She waved to me and I unlocked the car and she put her suitcase in the backseat and then she sat in the front seat.

She asked,'' Does Jaden know I'm here yet?''

I said,'' Jaden doesn't know a thing at all, so he'll be shocked''

She said,'' That's good. I really missed him''

I said,'' He missed you too''

I arrived to the hotel and I got out her bag and she hid behind me then I knocked on the hotel door and Jaden answered it then he walked away and (YN) was still behind me.

Your P.O.V

I was hiding behind Moises, so Jaden wouldn't notice. He walked off and scratched his neck, he looked so hot while doing that then Moises turned around and told me to stop hiding and run behind Jaden.

I ran behind Jaden and hugged his waist then kissed his cheek. He turned around and saw my face then smiled way huger then he hugged me and his hand touched my butt. 

Moises said,'' I'm gonna go now''

We said,'' Okay, bye, but close the door''

Moises walked out of the room.

Jaden,'' Damn, baby you looking sexy. Are you on the menu to eat?'' he winked at me.

I said,'' I could say the same about you and I don't know''

Jaden started to kiss my neck slowly and seductively then I lightly moaned.

I said,'' Jaden, not now. I just want to cuddle with you''

Jaden,'' Okay'' he grabbed my hand and led me into his room and layed me down in his bed and he got in too. I held his hand and he held mine then he hugged my waist and started to kiss my face all over. It was a picture perfect moment and I didn't want it to end.