three

Louis is going to be mummy because I think it's cute    :-)))) and Louis is kinda feminine. I think I mentioned that in the first chapter I'm not sure.

H.J.  3
Andi 1

Harry was no longer just acting in commercials. He had upgraded to small parts in TV shows. Sometimes he was the waiter who asked the main character what they wanted to eat, and sometimes he was the pizza guy. Harry quit his job at the restaurant he was working at.

He claimed they didn't need it anymore. He was making enough with acting and the bakery.

"Daddy," H.J. cried. He was turning three tomorrow, and Harry was working late so he could be there,"want daddy," tears were running down his face. Louis ran his fingers through his son's curly hair.

"I miss daddy too," Louis kissed his forehead," he'll be home before you open your eyes , I promise," H.J. pouted,"wanna sleep with sissy and mummy ?" Louis asked the toddler. H.J. nodded lifting his arms to Louis. Louis smiled as he picked his son up.  He grabbed the baby monitor before walking out.

Louis entered the small bedroom. Andi was already asleep on the bed with loads of pillows around her. It wasn't the safest sleep, but there wasn't much Louis could do. H.J. saw that she was asleep, and brought his pointer finger to his lips. Louis let out a giggle and nodded.

Louis sat H.J. on the edge of the and took out his pajamas. Louis undressed his son and put on his pajamas.

"Lay next to sissy; I'll be there in a second," Louis told him. H.J. nodded and removed a couple of pillows so he can be cuddled with his sister. Louis stripped to his panties and looked through the dresser till he found one of Harry's band tees.

"Ready for mummy ?" Louis asked the toddler. He smiled up to Louis a moved so Louis could get between him and Andi. He laid down and carefully picked Andi up so he could place her on his chest. H.J. cuddled up to his mummy's side.

°°°°°°°°°°

Louis woke when he felt H.J. leave his side. He looked over and saw Harry holding a sleeping H.J.,"Hey baby,"  Harry whispered as he laid down on the bed. He placed H.J. on his chest like how Andi was laying on Louis.

"Hi," Louis whispered back.

"Sorry I was working so late," Harry sighed,"but I'll get to be here for H.J.," Harry rubbed his baby's back.

"Yeah."

°°°°°°°°

"Harry stop sticking your finger into the frosting," Louis said as he hit his boyfriend's hand," mum didn't make the cake so you can shove your fingers in it."

"But Louis it looks so good," Harry whined. Louis rolled his eyes.

"We're going to have cake once your mom gets here," Louis informed," you can wait."

They were having a small birthday party for  H.J. Only their parents and siblings were coming. They didn't have enough room in their flat for a party.

"Mummy," Louis heard H.J. shout. He turned around and saw H.J. with his arms above his head,"up," Louis smiled and picked his oldest up.

"You're such a big boy," Louis said in his baby voice," turning three," Louis kissed his cheek,"Three years old getting so big. You need to stop growing," Louis poked his tiny chest. H.J. giggle. They both turned to Harry when they heard a camera sound.

"Harry," Louis gave him a knowing look.

"I'm not going to post it anywhere," Harry assured.

"You better not."

°°°°°°°°

"Andi, we don't put our toys in our mouth," Louis said as he pulled the fake pink, princess phone out of her mouth.

(In case you didn't know what I was talking about)

"Mine !" Andi whined.

"No," was all Louis said.  He didn't want her chewing on it, and she ends up choking on a button. Andi was getting mad that her mummy wasn't giving her her toy, so she did the only logical thing she could think of. Andi slapped Louis across the face yelling mine.

"Andrea Mary Styles we do not hit," Louis scowled the one-year-old, but he knew it would be pointless. He'd feel like shit afterwards,"time out," he told her.

He stood up from where he was Criss cross in the middle of the living room floor and picked her up. He went to the dining room\ kitchen part of the open space and dragged a highchair to a corner.

"You'll sit here till I think you've learned your lesson," telling her this was pointless because she was one and wouldn't understand,"got it ?" Andi nodded because she nodded at everything you asked her nowadays.

He turned the highchair around so she was facing him, and placed her in it. Louis gave her a kiss on the head before returning to H.J. on the floor.

Ten minutes later he heard Harry enter the flat, and walk towards where Andi was,"why is Andi in a highchair segregated from you two ?" Harry asked.

"Because she's in time out," Louis answered while still playing with H.J.

"Why is she in time out ?"

"Because she hit me," Louis heard Harry gasp.

"Why ?"

"Because I was trying to save her from choking by taking her princess phone away."

"I see," Harry laughed," she sure is a handful," Louis giggled.

"Think she's going to be our last ?" Louis asked.

"Definitely not."

♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪

Hello !

I'm trying to make these chapters longer. I think im failing.

Next chapter there will be another baby (or babies ;-) )

See ya next time

Katybell