Thirty-two

(Last chapter had 2 hints for this baby's name! I think I'm going to start putting hints in the chapter before the name is revealed bc it's fun! You can put your guess here if you want!)

Louis was deep into birthing research. Louis' every only given birth in hospitals, and that experience okay. The problem was Louis never had a birth were he wasn't left with postpartum depression. Since Dr.Dill was retired he decided to do something new, a home birth.

Louis was six month pregnant sitting in his living room. The rooms light only coming from his laptop; which was on a tv table in front of him. His round glasses sitting on the edge of his button nose. It was rare for the Styles house to be silent, but all the noise makers were fast asleep.  Louis' hot tea sat next to him on the side table, now was ice cold. He was deep in thought. If he was going to give birth at home, he was going to do it a safe way.

Louis jumped when a cold hand touched his cheek, it was a sluggish Harry dressed only in ill fitting boxers. His heart boxers that were probably older then HJ hung off his hips, just stopped at the start of his pubic hair,"come to bed, love," he yawned. Harry rubbed his eyes and that followed into a stretch,"four hours of sleep is not good for Penelope," Harry kissed Louis' messy hair. Louis nodded in defeat and shut his laptop. Harry helped him get up, and the two were off for bed. It had been almost a year since they decided to try for baby number 10. Harry's 33rd birthday was tomorrow.

****

Harry woke up to nine kids and a pregnant Louis busting into his room. Louis had a breakfast feast on a wooden trey. HJ had a Mamosa in his hand.

"Happy birthday daddy," Leah, the now 13 year old, smiled. She had grown up to be a beautiful young lady. He hair was bleached blonde, making her curls turn wavey, and she was taller then her womb mates, Milo and Oscar. Milo and Oscar were total opposite, despite being identical. Milo was kind of nerdy. He had extremely curly hair that he had grown out to his shoulders and was currently interested in dinosaurs. His current dream job is a paleontologist. Oscar also had curly hair, but he shaved his down to a buzz cut, someone on his tennis team bet him 35£ he wouldn't do it. Oscar recently had came out as gay, he had a loving boyfriend who was a carrier like his mother.

Harry thanked all nine and a half people as the feast was placed on his lap. Harry shared his food as he chatted with his kids. He opened all the handmade gifts his kids made and spent atleast two minutes explaining why he loved every gift. The morning was slow, but as some would say, it was the calm before the storm.

Later that night, Harry left for the bar to celebrate his birthday with a few friends. Louis gave him a strict curfew of 2am,"if you're not home by then, you will be locked out. These doors lock at 2am. I'm not playing," Louis explained. Harry nodded and promised he'll be back before then as he walked to the carpool.

Harry was three shots and one beers down on the dance floor. He was tearing up the dance floor. He didn't even notice the person grinding on him. He was just focused on showing off his dance moves. He looked down and noticed the girl. He rolled his eyes as he pushed her off,"fuck off and suck off someone who cares," he grunted. The red head looked offended, but Harry didn't care. He wasn't about to have his named smeared because some fan wanted to grind on him while he was almost black out drunk. He looked at his watch 12am. Harry smiled and made his way to the bar. He ordered a coke and whiskey
. Once he finished the drink he looked at his watch one more time 8am. Harry looked up and he wasn't in the bar anymore. His brain pounded on his skull. He was in a random house on a faux leather couch. He had no memory of the night before.

Harry's shirt was off and a thin blanket with his head photoshopped on a 1970's porn star was covering him,"what the fuck," Harry whispered. He tried to look at his phone but it was dead. The clueless man stood up and started to look around. A photo on the wall caught his eye. The red head from last night was in front of field holding a goat.

"Good mornin," A thick Welsh accent said across from the room. Harry's worried eyes landed on the girl. She was wearing his tee shirt, and nothing else. Panic filled his body, and it started to leak out his eyes,"don't worry we didn't shag. You threw up on me dress, and offered your shirt. Was comfy so I slept in it."

That settled Harry's nerves a little, but where the fuck was he,"who are you?" He asked,"what am I doing here?"

"My name's Buddug, but call me Bud," she started. She sat on the couch, too close for Harry's comfort,"and you refused to leave when ya friends did so I offered to baby sit. Don't know where ya live so I took ya home with me," Bud took a swig of her tea.

"Can I use your phone charge. I need to call Louis," Harry said in response. Bud nodded as she ran off to her room, she made sure to flash her bare ass. Harry didn't look. Within 10 minutes his phone was back on and he immediately called Louis.

"You fucking piece of shit," a weak voice whimpered on the phone,"is it because she's skinny? Young? Doesn't have nine kids," Louis cried. Harry's heart broke.

"Baby, I promise that I didn't not sleep with her. I know it probably looks bad but I swear to my own grave that I only want you," Harry whispered. He didn't want Bud to hear,"I don't remember what happened, I didn't even have that much. The girl reassured that we didn't. I love you too much to do that. You're all I want," Harry could feel Louis' distrust through the phone,"baby please believe me," Harry cried.

"Send me the address, I'm coming to get you," The pregnant man crocked.

*****

Not proof read like always

Also if Harry did sleep with her, I wouldn't consider it cheating bc he was black out.