"Sierra-" I begin to speak but am instantly cut off.

"Listen, don't bother explaining yourself, I honestly don't care" Sierra says indifferently and I tilt my head in confusion.

"Ok um did you want to look through my closet for a dress to borrow" I ask awkwardly. She nods and I lead her up the stairs into my room.

"I want something that screams hoe but classy" she exclaims and I giggle while nodding completely forgetting about the awkwardness earlier.

"I have a dress that has a slit down the middle and some on the waist. I think it'll look good on you" I say pulling out the dress and ushering her to try it on. She squeals and grabs the dress while running to the bathroom to put it on. I sit down on my bed and wait for her to come out. She comes out moments later and she looked beautiful. The dress came down slightly under her butt and the slits really made her look hot.

" I don't know if I'll need to bring a bat just in case some guy pushes his luck" I joke and she lets out a genuine laugh.

"The dress is hot as hell, can I keep it afterward" she asks.

"It's yours chica" I respond and she flings her arms around me while simultaneously thanking me.

"Now it's your turn. We need something so painfully sexy that will tease that boss of yours into insanity" she mutters to herself deviously and I chuckle nervously. She rushes into the closet and I shake my head while sitting down. All of a sudden my phone rings and I pick it up hoping it was who I thought it was.

"Hello"

"Mia cara I miss you" a husky voice says from the other line.

"I was with you an hour ago"

"Are you saying you don't miss me" he asks sounding slightly offended.

"No I miss you too mi amour" I admit lovingly.

"I've been thinking about your plump lips since you left especially getting to bite and tug at them while you moan into my mouth" he says huskily sending shivers through my body. My mind begins to think inappropriately and I shake my head to rid my thoughts. Before I could respond the phone is snatched out of my hand.

"Hey mister, quit trying to seduce my best friend through the phone. She's trying to pick an outfit for tonight and you're nothing but a distraction" Sierra shouts into the phone ending the call and tossing my phone onto the bed. My face flushes as she laughs while throwing an outfit into my face.

"Here try this on" she says after sobering up from her laughing fest. I grab the outfit and stomp to the bathroom, grumbling about how rude she was.

-----------
It was now almost 10:00pm meaning Ivan was coming to get us very shortly. Sierra and I spent the day catching up but began to get ready at around 7:30pm.

Sierra was wearing her dress along with some blood red heels and the slightest amount of jewelry. For make up, she had on a subtle smokey eye and a bold red lip while her hair was pin straight. My outfit consisted of a maroon tank top that was flowy paired with some leather pants. For shoes, I wore some black strapped heels and a bit of gold jewelry. My hair was messily curled and thrown up into a night ponytail with some strands framing my face. I kept my make up very minimal only adding eyeliner, mascara and sheer lipgloss.

Ivan texted me that he arrived and we headed out the door. As soon as we walked out a cool breeze hit us making us shiver. We scurry to get into the car and I text Connor to meet us there.

"Good evening ladies" Ivan greets us smoothly.

"Hi" we reply simultaneously.

Before we know it, we are on our way to the nightclub. The entire ride was spent in a comfortable silence and kept my head lent against the window. We arrive fifteen minutes later and get out of the car. I lead us to the front of the line and smile brightly at the bouncer.