Chapter 11

We finally break away from each other after what felt like forever. The atmosphere becomes tense, our desire for one another filling the room. He doesn't break his gaze from me and I stare back equally as intense. He breaks the silence after staring at me for a few moments.

"I'll pick you up at around 7:30pm tomorrow so you can take the day off." He says huskily, our prior heated moment clearly affecting him.

"Sounds good to me, I'll be heading out if you don't mind" I nod walking towards my desk to grab my blazer, slightly fixing my hair. Putting it on, I sling my purse on my shoulder before walking towards the door, fully intent on ignoring him. A pair of hands grip my waist before I'm pulled into a hard chest.

"No goodbye kiss mia cara" he whispers rubbing circles into my hips teasingly. My body immediately responds to his actions, depicting a moan from me before I quickly turn around facing him.

"Considering you've been very mean teasing me, no you don't get a kiss" I sass getting out of his embrace, flipping my hair and walking out leaving him stunned. I hurriedly rush to the elevator, hearing him calling my name. I internally smirk getting into the elevator, pressing the button.

When the doors open I walk out of the building mumbling a quick goodbye to the receptionist before entering my car. Once I'm seated, my phone begins to vibrate in my purse and I pull it out knowing who it was.

"Hola princessa, I haven't heard from you in a while" I answer giggling at the end.

"You're really pushing my buttons with that nickname mia cara" he replies a hint of frustration in his tone. I can't help but laugh at how annoyed he was and I hear him sigh heavily into the phone.

"Sorry Mr. Stone, is there anyway I could ever make it up to you" I question huskily hoping I didn't sound like a dying goat.

"You're a little minx, stop tempting me" he responds sounding strangled, meaning my voice had the desired affect.

"Consider yourself tempted sweetie" I say deviously before hanging up without letting him respond. I bite back a laugh, starting the car and backing out of the parking lot. I know my constant teasing would eventually get me in trouble but I couldn't help but enjoy riling him up a bit.

Once I get home, I hop out of my car and walk towards my apartment feeling excited to finally be home after an eventful day. I open the door to my humble abode, and kick my heels off rushing to the kitchen to get food. I rip open the door to the pantry and grab the nearest bag of chips before popping the bag open. I stuff some Doritos into my mouth moaning as my taste buds were assaulted with the wonderful cheesiness.

I sit in a stool happily munching on my chips until my fingers where so orange and flaky they'd put Donald Trump's fake tan to shame. Licking my fingers clean, I discard the bag satisfied and walk up the stairs to my room taking off my blazer. I go straight towards my closet to take off my outfit and switch into something more comfortable. I settle with an oversized sweater and a pair of booty shorts feeling chilly. I put on my clothes and put my hair in a bun while walking to the bathroom to take my makeup off. Once I've achieved the desired lazy look, I skip down the stairs towards the kitchen to make myself actual food.

I decide on making myself grilled chicken and some salad tossed lightly in balsamic vinaigrette. To get started I grab all my ingredients as well a cutting board and a knife. I halve my chicken so it would cook quicker and season it with garlic salt and pepper. I grab a skillet and drizzle a bit of oil before adding my chicken.

It takes about 20 minutes to assemble everything and once I'm done, I walk up to my room with my food wanting to do a little online shopping. Situating myself on my bed, I drape the blanket over my legs before opening my laptop and begin eating. I browse a bit on Zara, Forever 21 and Victoria's Secret, adding a ton of stuff to my cart as I continue to eat. When I'm done, I close my laptop and walk back downstairs to the kitchen to put my dishes in the sink. I glance over to see my purse haphazardly thrown by the door and walk over to retrieve it.