; 11 ;

"Sean, is your stuff packed?" Jack's mother called from downstairs heading out the door to the moving van. "Yeah...." He sniffled, wiping away his tears with his Berlin sweater, a large gray sweater Mark had gotten him for his birthday.

"Oh, sweetheart... Don't cry... I promise you'll love it in Ireland! You'll be going to a new school... Your ma will be getting a better, well-paying job than the job she had here! Hey, you'll even get to see your siblings!" Jack's mother reassured him.

But... Jack didn't want to leave Ohio. He had already made a few friends.... He didn't want to lose Mark either. "No! I-I don't want to leave! I'll just stay here and be happy!" The teen cried. It wouldn't be over exaggerating if it was to say he was practically sobbing.

The Irishman's mother had finally had enough of her son's sobbing and wailing about not wanting to leave.

"Sean William McLoughlin! Shut the hell up! Quit fucking crying!" She snapped, her mood turning from calm to angry real fast. "God, it's not the end of the goddamn world!" She slapped Jack to get him to straighten up; something she did often.

Jack just stood there, motionless in the middle of the living room, holding his cheek as silent tears streamed down his cheeks. He watched as his mother continued to pack their things into the moving van.

Time Skip

Jack's P.O.V

As the plane started to take off, a few people were talking and chatting amongst themselves. I hated Ireland. I did not want to go back...

The economy was shit, no one was nice, my pa always abused me... People always bully me... And I realized something... I forgot to say goodbye to Mark.....

"M-Ma.... I-I didn't s-say bye to Mark..!" I was on the verge of tears. "Shut the hell up, Sean! I do not want to hear the word 'Mark' exit your mouth again, you hear me?!" She snapped at me again. I just nodded slowly and cuddled up to the window, crying silently.

I hated this! I just wanted Mark... To be cuddled up in his big, protective and strong arms... To be held and be told that everything was alright and he'd never leave.... My head resting on his shoulder as we watch movies and such.... God, I missed him so much already.... even though we haven't even left Ohio yet.

I then just cried, my legs up against my chest, looking like a big bubble blowin' baby. But, to be honest, I couldn't care less.

I Just Wanted Mark...