7: His Shout Out To Orion: WHITE (Part 1)

Start from the beginning

"What's up Syo?" I ask him.

"Well, I figured everyone wanted to see something different than just my weekly vlogs you know? Today, I wanna do a whole video tour of Saotome Academy for my channel! So I can show the viewers and others who couldn't get in what Saotome Academy is like! And Otoya's going to film me!" He says moving his arms around to make his point.

"Heh? But I thought Otoya was studying today?" I look at Otoya suspiciously.

"I am!" Otoya insists, "Syo! Can't I help you another time?"

"Look Otoya! I'm not gonna let the fact you're tryin' to impress Melody by pretendin' you're the 'studying' type get in the way of me filmin' this new video!" Syo says.

"Pretending!?"

"So you're trying to impress me? How cute." I tease Otoya.

Otoya couldn't hide how red he was anymore, "Ah! No! It's not like that! I really am waiting on Tokiya!"

"Wait, you're waiting on...Tokiya?" I hesitate to say his name.

"Yes! He's the someone I was going to ask for some tips on how to pass the exam, since he passed it already!" He turns to Syo, "I really have to do this Syo! For my grade!"

"Nah uh! Not a chance!" Syo says, "You can do it later! You promised me remember!?"

"You should work with me on future videos. Want to do a channel togetha'?"

"Uh Syo, I don't think Otoya actually agreed. He didn't even give you an answer~"

"This would be a lot easier if Natsuki was here, but oh well." Syo suddenly grabs Otoya's hand and pulls on it. When Otoya falls on his back, Syo just drags him back into the building.

"Ah!" Otoya shouts, "Help Me!"

'If Otoya really wanted to break free, he should be able to himself, right?' I think to myself and wave, "I guess I'll see you later..." I trail off as the doors shut behind them. I sigh, "Guess I am going alone."

I walk further out of the courtyard and through the front gate. Once I'm met with the pedestrian street, I wave my arm out calling for a taxi. One suddenly pulls up next to me, but not the one I was trying to flag down. When the back door opens by itself, I come face to face with Tokiya. This seems to be a recurring thing you know? Seeing him, while only one other person is around. It's even more annoying when I don't even like the guy...

Tokiya closes the door before even seeing me, and the cab just speeds away. 'Just my luck.' We stare at each other a good minute before I realize he's looking at my arm outstretched into the street. I pull it back and start shouting out in English, "Hey Taxi!" over and over, ignoring him. I hear him 'tsk' and look over.

"Takushii*." (*Taxi)

"Huh?"

"You've been in Japan this long, and your speech is still so limited?" I glare as Tokiya approaches me. I try to ignore him and continue hunting down a cab, but multiple ones speed pass me. I grunt out of frustration, "You know, locals CAN'T UNDERSTAND ENGLISH YELLING RIGHT!?" He shouts as loud as I had. I turn my body away from him, hoping he doesn't notice the embarrassed blush on my face. "You could just beg me to help you~"

"As if!" I yelled, "Back off!" I walked further down almost screaming now and Tokiya kept watching me clearly amused, even though his face didn't show it. "Why isn't there anybody else anywhere that can help me!?" I shouted to myself. I then walked back over to the gate and leaned against it, frustrated. Tokiya walked over and leaned against the wall next to me.