Come Home

We've moved. Since the guys are going into an office, James got a house. It won't be just him and I, though. Aleks is moving in, too. His girlfriend, Dominika will stay with us whenever she visits, obviously. It's been almost a month now but we all are still unpacking. It feels like it's been forever we've been doing this. Thank god most of it is done and set up.

I was sitting on the couch, reading my emails, when Aleks and Domi were walking to the door.

"You two look nice!" I said to them.

"Date night!" Dominika said, hugging Aleks's arm.

"We'll be back later on in the night." Aleks added.

"Okay, well you two have fun!" I wished.

They waved and left the house. It was just me in the house. James went to the office and wouldn't be back for a good couple hours. I wasn't going to just sit there all day so I decided I would get up and clean the house a bit. I also finished unpacking my things and setting up our bedroom. That only killed about an hour and a half. I went into the living-room and checked up on Greyce. Since she was on vacation, her mother set up a skype chat so that she can talk whenever she wants.

Ella: Hey Greyce! How have you been?

Greyce: Good I guess. The beach gets boring after awhile. My family is starting to annoy me. 

Ella: Well, hang in there, sweetie. 

Greyce: Okay, I will. I gotta go to dinner with them again. Bye Ella. Miss you.

Ella: Alright! See you next Thursday!

I shut my laptop and went into the kitchen. I pulled out a mug and put some tea on. I went on my phone and got on Twitter. 

James walked in, "Hey Ella, I see you didn't get the mail!" He said, holding a stack of mail.

"I thought I forgot something."

He smiled and walked over and kissed my cheek. He set the mail on the counter and I went through the mail.

"Bill, bill, bill, ad, b-" I stopped talking

"What?" James asked getting up from the table.

I couldn't speak. 

James looked over my shoulder, "Armstrong County Jail? Why the fuck would you get something from a jail?"

"My...my dad..." I answered, softly.

I opened it slowly. I took the paper out and carefully unfolded it and read it.

                                        I bet you thought there was no way you'd ever hear from me again. Well it took some time. I had to write to James's mom and ask her if she knew where you lived. So, you and James are a thing now? Interesting. Good for you two. Well, there's only one thing left to do...I wish I could tell you this through paper but that would be cowardly. I'm not saying you have to, hell I don't even know if you are even gonna read this, but I want to talk to you. I get out next year and I would really like to talk to you. I'm not saying you have to fly out here right now, if you want to, you can come whenever. Thanks for reading this, Ella.

                                                                                                      -Dad

By the time I finished reading it, I was crying. I handed it over to James. 

"Well, are you gonna go?" James asked.

"I-I don't know...Why would he talk to me almost six years later?" 

"I'm not sure..."

I put the letter in my pocket and leaned against the counter.

"We could go if you want." James blurted out.

"What?"

"We could go home. Visit with my mom and you could go see what your dad wants."

"I...I don't know..."

"Whatever you want, Ella."

I shrugged and went into the bedroom and laid in the bed.

I pulled out the letter and read it over and over again. Shortly, I fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~

I felt James get into bed. I opened my eyes.

"James?" I asked, quietly.

He flipped over and faced me, "Yeah?"

"I want to go to Pennsylvania."

"Alright." He said.

He kissed my forehead. "Goodnight."

"Goodnight."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I finally have ideas for this story :)

Q: Should Ella visit her dad?

Picture of Dominika--------->

Rate and Comment.

Love you guys<3