Be My Player 2 (Uberhaxornova FanFic)

I NOTICED A LACK OF NOVA FANFICS ON HERE SO I MADE ONE ENJOY :)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~JAMES' POV~~~~

"We're goin' on a P.O box run!!!!!!!" I heard Dan yell from downstairs. I put Ein back in to her playpen and ran down the stairs screaming,"NOW YOU CAN STOP FUCKING COMPLAINING!" Seamus walked in,"Like they did for the house tour and the harlem shake." Dan laughed and ran out to the car. I took off after him and Seamus casually walked behind. Once we got by the car Seamus was just getting out of the house. "SEAMUS!!!!" I yelled. I could hear Ein barking from inside. Seamus gave me a look, "Now look what you did." We got in the car and Dan was doing his dramatic camera shit that I can't come close to doing. We got out and got the mail. Seamus was moving incredibly slow. "We need to get Seamus some coffee. He's gonna fall asleep in the middle of the highway for fucks sake." Dan walked over and pointed the camera in Seamus' face, "DADDY WILL YOU TAKE US TO GO GET COFFEE?!" He said that really loud like a child so I decided to join in, "PWEASE?" I begged like a small child. Seamus sighed and got in the car. Dan got in the car and screamed "DO IT PAPPY!!" It was a refrence from Hershel's land when Chandler Riggs was on. It made me laugh hysterically, "WHAT THE FUCK?" Even Seamus laughed pretty hard.

We got to Starbucks and it was kinda busy so we had to wait in line. "We should just get a table and read mail in here." Seamus turned slightly still looking at the menu, "Are you kidding? Enough people are staring at us we don't need to open mail in fucking Starbucks" Dan chimed in," No, we should do that! I'll go get some mail!" He ran out of Starbucks with his camera. "He always has to film every god damn thing." I laughed. Seamus ordered for Dan and we walked to our table as soon as Dan walked in. Seamus gave Dan his coffee as Dan set the mail on the table. We started opening things when Dan postioned the camera. I saw this girl walk in with long light brown hair in a blue tank top with a black hoodie with skinny jeans and Vans. I couldn't help but think that she reminded me of someone from Pennsylvannia. She reminded me of my best friend Ella from elementary school only Ella was thicker, louder, had darker hair. The Vans reminded me of Ella the most. I remember that she wore only Vans for 2 months straight. I haven't talked to Ella since I graduated from high school. In fact, we used to date. I loved her so much. I broke up with her cause I thought I was moving to the Creature house right after high school. I would of taken her with me but I know how much college meant to her. Plus after our break-up I don't think she would ever take me back. But I still love her and maybe one day she'll forgive me-  "Hey James! Stop staring at girls, Jesus!" Dan started laughing at Seamus' remark. For the first time since my break-up with Ella I put a fake smile on. I put myself in a bad mood. I miss her with all my heart. I want her to be mine, again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WHOA I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS! HOW DO YOU THINK JAMES WILL FIND ELLA AGAIN? OH AND DID YOU LIKE MY HERSHEL'S LAND REFRENCE? LAWLZ  OK LOVE YOU BAI xx